Big Jigheads

Moosebunk

Gidday all !!!

Looking for Kalins (or the like) Jigheads. Not Jig-A-Joe rounds, already have some. 1 & 1 1/2oz with 5/0 to 7/0 hooks.

UltimateSaltwaterBulletJigUnpaintedr_v1f

SAIL - No. (can't special order) LeB's - No. BassPro & Cabelas Canada - No but Stateside Yes - $20 order with $20-25 shipping. Blah!

Wondering if anyone has seen these or similar in their travels anywhere around here?

Thanks

Bunk

I'd be interested as well. I've only got them when I've combined them with other items from Cabela's. One of the first things I might look for when the Barrie store opens. I fear though, that like many other things we will not have access to all the good stuff.

I'd be interested as well. I've only got them when I've combined them with other items from Cabela's. One of the first things I might look for when the Barrie store opens. I fear though, that like many other things we will not have access to all the good stuff.

That's definitely a good plan Rob if something comes up in the Bargain Cave.

Rollie and Helens musky shop

Didn't see them there Mike. Have liked dealing with them in the past, as well as the new shop, BigWood Muskie Lures. They were awesome fast and slightly cheaper... but their stocks aren't quite as good as Rollies yet.

Meegers... please tell me you're pouring me some right now bud. That is an OK option... but really, for a trip coming I'd only like about a half doz. chartreuse and another half doz. white in two sizes.

SAIL - No. (can't special order) LeB's - No. BassPro & Cabelas Canada - No but Stateside Yes - $20 order with $20-25 shipping. Blah!

Bunk,

BPS currently has " $5 shipping no minimum purchase, use code SHIP5" promotion. Might be an option if you can't find them locally.

Try Fishing World in Hamilton. They had the big OWNER jig heads available. They'd be able to order some for you if they're out of stock.

OWNER's website 1 oz. jig = 5/0 hook and 1 1/2 oz. jig = 7/0 hook. Ain't cheap at $13 for 3 jigs.

Got someone maybe helping me out here now. Wolf... will look into that again, thought it was for post in the U.S. only.

BPS started including Canadian addresses in their shipping promotions around a year ago. They frequently have free shipping/reduced shipping promotions.

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CFPageC?storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&pageID=4904&cm_sp=5FRShpFeb2014_GLOBAL

Edited by Wolf 3

BPS started including Canadian addresses in their shipping promotions around a year ago. They frequently have free shipping/reduced shipping promotions.

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CFPageC?storeId=10151&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&pageID=4904&cm_sp=5FRShpFeb2014_GLOBAL

Thanks again guys. MuskyShop had the cheapest price, (or maybe it was UncleJosh) BPS with it's $5 shipping afterall, turned out to be cheapest way to go.