Local source for LED sidemarker/clearance lights?

BillM

I've bought bits and pieces from Princess Auto as they've been putting various LED trailer lights on sale over the winter. Just have to replace the running lights and I'm done.

The 12V rectangle submersible LED kit is on sale now on the web. Not sure about in store

http://www.princessauto.com/pal/en/Light-Kits/12V-Submersible-LED-Trailer-Light-Kit/8434235.p

Rick, they bolted right up to the stock holes I had them installed in about 15 mins, lol. Only thing I did was bend a piece of aluminum from the back mounting plate around to the side to protect the back/corner of the lights from rocks off the tires. They stuck out a wee bit further then the stock lights so they were kinda out in the open a bit.

Just got back from Princess Auto, their LED selection gets better and better anytime I go there. Had EXACTLY what I needed, I couldn't believe it. Also lots of the rear LED lights that are on sale as well if anyone in and around Barrie needs a set.

Now I need some auxilary LED back up lights for the truck that I can put under the rear bumper for those pitch black boat ramps!

Print it out, quite often as long as you have a copy of the add they will honour it for 30 days after! That's how I bought the LED's for my trailer!

Yup, done this before or get a rain check. PA is a pretty easy store to deal with.