50 Most dominant athletes

jedimaster

Ok so normally I don't go through these things... but I was a bit surprised to see malkin and ovechkin on the list and Crosby not on the list. I am not a huge Crosby fan by any stretch but... anyway take a look.

http://sports.ca.msn.com/photos/the-50-most-dominant-athletes-alive-in-2014-1#image=51

Edited by jedimaster

I think its more currently active players. A 50 most dominant of all time? I owuld think I woul dhave to put Mike Tyson in the mix somewhere, Ali, Jack Nicholos, Palmer, Tiger, Gretzkey, Orr, Montana, Marino, Bo Jackson... lots of supremely dominant athletes, and if they are including race car drivers, Schumacher would be hard ot leave off the list.

I think its more currently active players. A 50 most dominant of all time? I owuld think I woul dhave to put Mike Tyson in the mix somewhere, Ali, Jack Nicholos, Palmer, Tiger, Gretzkey, Orr, Montana, Marino, Bo Jackson... lots of supremely dominant athletes, and if they are including race car drivers, Schumacher would be hard ot leave off the list.

Theres one small guy you can add thats not there. Mark Martin.

didn't read the list but it should have the everready bunnie, he just keeps going and then the Aflac duck because he has had a lot of injuries and keeps coming back, (must have good insurance plan)