GTG in Hamilton

Loonietoon

I have been following this thread with interest. I wanted to get closer to the date before committing. Now that I have a soft schedule I would like to invite myself if OK with you veterans. Loonietoon I've not met, nor Chris the kid, Albert and Dave I know, biggoodlookin have not yet met as well as pics.

As a few of the "W's" from W5 haven't been answered that are fairly important I need to know the when and where. Is it the 4th at St Nicks, no wings, or is it what Loonietoons suggested quote:

"What no one else.. same old same old well at least we know who wants to GTG lets set date for Friday April 11 say around 8 or Saturday April 12 or any other date"

Or is it at the 477 Wing without wings or Buffalo Wings on Centennial Parkway, formerly Highway 20, sometimes still is.

And when is it, the 4th, 8th, 12th or as Loonietoon suggested " any other date". Man you guys are getting me confused which has been really easy as the big six O approaches so stealthily.

First time ever using caps WHICH IS IT AND WHEN IS IT OR IS IT ALL THOSE DATES????

Whew, that felt nice.

Seriously guys when and where? I'll be at The Stelco Club meeting on the 4th anyway, that works for me if I even get a vote. Plus they have 2 comedians that night. See PM Dave if I ever finish this.

Let me know guys, please. I can't eat wings so it doesn't much matter to me. Always room for Pizza as long as it's Roma Bakery's, inside joke.

Edited by Old Ironmaker