New host for HNIC

HTHM

Wow!!! One person posts something without all the facts and everyone jumps on the bandwagon like they been of that opinion forever. He's not replacing McLean.

You're right, I did not have all the facts, I simply posted what information I had. However we have gotten a good discussion going now. Isn't that what is nice about this board?

Don Cherry knows the game, the extra weird parts of his personality are just that. Weird. I rarely disagree with the actual hockey opinions he has. As for Strombo being on HNIC. I don't like it at all. It doesn't fit imo. I could think of a dozen people off hand I would rather here and see on HNIC other than him. Actually if I started making a list I doubt he would even be on the list. No offense to him personally as I have met him a few times and some of my good friends are close to him. On HNIC though? No thanks.

What the hell??? I don't like this at all. Who is his partner gonna be? Justin Trudaeu?

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: ...... George ain't the guy. "Nice guy" just not "The guy". Justin on hockey? If his foray into politics have shown us anything thus far, he wouldn't be able to get many words out of his pie hole cause his foot would be firmly lodged in it most of the time. I'd almost wanna pay just to see it.