Been a while... Daughters first and PB!!!

Leecher

Hello folks, been a while... daughter caught this yesterday, her personal best and first ever... 17" walleye :) So proud of her!!!

and to top it off... her boyfriend landed a couple of big slabs

Posted Image

14" CrappyPosted Imageand another 13"erPosted ImageHere's a video of our day amongst friends that we haven't seen each other for some 30+ years Posted Image

Hope you enjoy!!! Tight Lines TJunkie

Dang.

Ok so english music and french captions. I can live with dat. :canadian:

How has the bowling been ?

Sorry Brian for the French caption... but pictures and numbers don't lie :) Mélissa has quit bowling this year... She has a full time job at school and works for Walmart part time now :)

Way to go! Looks like a beautiful day out for you guys! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Roy!!! It was super nice out there :)

Nice work.. Looks like a great day on the ice.

Good to see your back

Thanks Strik!!! It was :)

Long time no hear old friend. You have been missed. Have you given the boyfriend the dating application yet??? Here is a copy if you have not.

APPLICATION TO DATE MY DAUGHTER

NOTE: This application will be incomplete and rejected unless accompanied by a complete financial statement, job history, lineage, and current medical report from your doctor.

NAME_______________________________________ ALIASES ______________

DATE OF BIRTH_____________ HEIGHT___________ WEIGHT____________

IQ__________ GPA______________ SOCIAL SECURITY#________________

DRIVERS LICENSE #________________ IQ _________ BLOOD TYPE _____

BOY SCOUT RANK AND BADGES________________________________________

HOME ADDRESS_______________________ CITY/STATE___________ ZIP______

Do you have parents? ___Yes ___No

#of years they have been married ______

If less than your age, explain why ______________________________________

If not explain why ___________________________________________________

ACCESSORIES SECTION:

A. Do you own or have access to a van? __Yes __No

B. A truck with oversized tires? __Yes __No

C. A waterbed? __Yes __No

D. A pickup with a mattress in the back? __Yes __No

E. A tattoo? __Yes __No

F. Do you have an earring, nose ring, pierced tongue, pierced cheek or a belly button ring? __Yes __No

(IF YOU ANSWERED 'YES' TO ANY OF THE ABOVE, DISCONTINUE APPLICATION AND LEAVE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY. I HIGHLY SUGGEST RUNNING AS I AM A DAMNED GOOD SHOT.)

ESSAY SECTION:

In 50 words or less, what does 'LATE' mean to you ______________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________

In 50 words or less, what does 'DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER' mean to you? ______________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________

In 50 words or less, what does 'ABSTINENCE' mean to you? ______________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________

REFERENCES SECTION:

Church you attend _______________________________________________

How often you attend ____________________________________________

When would be the best time to interview your:

father? __________ mother? _________ pastor? __________

SHORT-ANSWER SECTION:

Answer by filling in the blank. Please answer freely, all answers are confidential.

A. If I were shot, the last place I would want shot would be: ______________________________________________________________

B. If I were beaten, the last bone I would want broken is my: ______________________________________________________________

C. A woman's place is in the: ______________________________________

D. The one thing I hope this application does not ask me about is: ______________________________________________________________

E. What do you want to do IF you grow up?__________________________ ______________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________

F. When I meet a girl, the thing I always notice about her first is: ______________________________________________________________

G. What is the current going rate of a hotel room? ______________________

RULES:

Initial each Rule after reading.

Rule One: If you talk with foul words and dress like a bad ass, a punk or a wanna-be-gangster I will toss you right out on your tush.

Rule Two: If you date my daughter you date only her. She has a kind heart and I will not have you make my her cry; if she does, I will make you cry. You may only date ONE of my daughters. EVER.

Rule Three: You must know how to fish as well as I have taught my daughter(s) to fish. Frozen dinners do not count. My daughter ain't providing for you.

Rule Four: Do not be hurt when my daughter chooses a day fishing with me over sports or gaming time with you. She was raised that family comes first and until there is a ring on her finger, I am her family, not you.

Rule Five: Do not date my daughter for her money because I am her bank. Do not expect gifts, she has been taught to be a savvy shopper.

Rule Six: Don't sleep with my daughter; the only rubber you should be concerned about is out in the driveway and has Goodyear stamped on it.

Rule Seven: Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a pudgy, baggy-eyed, last-season, has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the king of her universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth. If you do not I will ask her. Do not trifle with me.

Rule Eight: My daughter has been raised to respect herself, so keep your hands to yourself. Offending body parts will be removed by me with a dull spoon.

Rule Nine: Do not be hurt when my daughter chooses spending time with me over spending time with you. She was raised that family comes first and until there is a ring on her finger, I am her family, not you. Yes, I know this is also Rule Four. It is an important one.

Rule Ten: My daughter is not a toy. She does not have Hasbro, Mattel or any other toy company tattooed on her person. Hence, she is not an object for you to play with, manipulate, and discard at your leisure. I've spent many years raising and loving her , and will unleash an unimaginable amount of anger such that the movie 300 will look like an episode of the Little House on the Prairie should you cross me.

I SWEAR THAT ALL INFORMATION SUPPLIED ABOVE IS TRUE AND CORRECT TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE UNDER PENALTY OF DEATH, DISMEMBERMENT, NATIVE AMERICAN ANT TORTURE, CRUCIFIXION, ELECTROC UTION, CHINESE WATER TORTURE, RED HOT POKERS, AND HILLARY CLINTON KISS TORTURE.

Applicant's Signature (that means sign your name, moron!)

Mother's Signature & Father's Signature

Pastor/Priest/Rabbi State Representative/Congressman

Please allow four to six years for processing.

Bienvenue à mon ami :)

Thanks Simon!!!

Long time no hear old friend. You have been missed. Have you given the boyfriend the dating application yet??? Here is a copy if you have not......

Thanks Bruce!!! Been organizing fishing get together with friends that I haven't seen in some 30+ years... friends I grew up with, went to school, played baseball & hockey, etc... and also introducing them to fishing as most don't know much about the sport and now have caught the bug :) So most of my time lately is spent on the ice and Facebook

Daughters boyfriend Vincent been my fishing partner for the last 10 - 12 outings and now is hooked on fishing :) and no haven't given him the application (good one by the way!!!)

Great stuff, Jacques!!! Haven't been around here much, lately, myself.

Thanks Frankie!!! What you been up to these days?? Any ice fishing done at all this season?? Trips coming up with Julie and the boys??

Cool to be there when your young lady ice's her first and very nice Eye to be sure. Good on ya! Been there, done that. One of life's best ever moments, in my books fish'n friend. :) lb

Thanks Larryb!!! It was awesome to witness my daughter icing her very first walleye B) Moments like that, are to me , Priceless :D Wish I had caught that on video but the smile on the picture is burnt into my brain for ever :D