Lebaron Sale

bassjnkie

Was there earlier today to return an item that I had purchased 3 weeks ago.. They gave me some slack on their 10 day refund/exchange policy, but I was good with just a credit note or offering to buy some tackle (which I don't really need) for the refund..

Anyway, they ended up giving me a full refund.. I was surprised and shocked... Thank You..

While there 2 weeks ago, we were looking at the electronics and my buddy commented on the Lowrance Elite 7 being $1.00 less that Bass Pro $768.00... Well today while waiting to see if they were going to give me a refund, I walked over to the same unit and it was marked with a big orange tag "SPECIAL" $728.00...

Are they serious ?? Guess they are getting ready for their no tax event... I sure won't be there..

Tiz

I'm still trying to figure out what the issue is that it was a dollar cheaper than BPS.. and now it's $41 cheaper than BPS??! and he won't be there..

I think he is implying that since the "tax free event" only applies to items not already on sale, that they purposely reduce big ticket items before the sale...

Just a guess...

Sorry all.. it was a typo error... They have priced it at $828.00... All I was implying is that 3 weeks ago it was $758.00 and now it's $70.00 more.. They said that Lowrance increased the price on the Elite 7 Gold combos..

Sorry for the mix up...

Tiz

it would be interesting to know what bps has it on for now .

I`ve been trying to contact lowrance about getting a hds hat however the email thing has not been going well. It seem they only have one style hat for sale to US customers. :wallbash: :wallbash:

Trying to decide if Sportsman Show is worthwhile $19 admission plus parking

LeBaron no tax sale Feb 5 -23.

I don't believe so. I seldom find an item I am looking for any cheaper than at a shop! It's a fun trip just for browsing, and having a look at boats, but otherwise I would just go to my local tackle guy as his prices are fair. If I lived in the GTA I would definitely go to lebarons as they always have cheaper prices to begin with, add on no tax and it's a deal. Gas kills it for me though, unless I'm buying a big ticket item! Edited by porkpie