Just wondering

Christopheraaron

I took a decent ride on my bro-inlaws kid's Grizzly 125, I came away with the impression that "wow, this little thing is all you really need", great in the tight bush trails, light weight to lift when necessary, simple to maintain and fix if necessary

if the snow is deep or there's slush on the ice, you're buggered, if not, sure it would tow a small hut

what make/ model are you looking at?

it's a definite option,

there's going to be the guys that chime in and say "noooo, you need at least a 600, don't be a woman!"

for me, I don't have money to burn or an ego to pump up, I love my Bravo 250 longtrack sled and 250 Trail Blazer 4 wheeler

I had a yamaha 80 4 wheelers it didn't tow anything however it would run like a scalded dog. The best part of it was if it got bogged down you just picked it up and moved it. I found that it was an issue if the snow was deeper than the clearance of the chassis. Stay away from the knockoff units they are junk with an attractive price you will break them quickly and find that parts are not easy to find if at all.

Art

I had a yamaha 80 4 wheelers it didn't tow anything however it would run like a scalded dog. The best part of it was if it got bogged down you just picked it up and moved it. I found that it was an issue if the snow was deeper than the clearance of the chassis. Stay away from the knockoff units they are junk with an attractive price you will break them quickly and find that parts are not easy to find if at all.

Art

Amen to that one!