looking for a good operator in Nipissing lake

JorgeCarlos

The Waltonian offers great huts in okay fishing areas but dont have bungalows. They do however have awesome cabins and a great main lodge with awesome food and entertainment. I would reccomend them for the overall experience, but for strictly fishing go with Hyatt! Early season his hut locations produce great fishing and youll be well looked after.

The Waltonian offers great huts in okay fishing areas but dont have bungalows. They do however have awesome cabins and a great main lodge with awesome food and entertainment. I would reccomend them for the overall experience, but for strictly fishing go with Hyatt! Early season his hut locations produce great fishing and youll be well looked after.

Last year I had a great time at the Waltonian, we caught a ton of walleyes.....

You must go early in the season though for the best fishing IMO.

The on ice bungalows aren't my thing, I'd like to have at least some home comforts (hot shower, double bed) when up there. Plus nothing bites throughout the nighttime on the Nip, except for disgusting mud puppies..... And while on land it can always hit up the Mosey on inn.....

You must go early in the season though for the best fishing IMO.

If you plan on not travelling from the huts then yes. Most operators will not move their shacks throughout the season and are in easier access areas. Early January is pretty much great everywhere!!