Checking in

GBW

Hey all.

It's been a long, LONG 2013 for me but I'm finally back. I hope all is well and I look forward to seeing what's going on and with luck post some reports.

I just moved to Lindsay so my fishing is going to be very limited while I get set up around the new place. But if anyone is in the area and is looking for someone to fish with PM ME please!!! I don't know a soul in this town or where to go. So for now I'll just work on the house... Unless that river's holding some fish then look out I'm on my way... ;)

It's GOOD to be back!

G

look me up work right at the wellington st bridge, river flowing good right now

I will.

I plan on heading out soon and don't have OFC on my cell yet, but I will soon.

I also found this old post about the area and I'm glad I did! http://ontariofishingcommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19044

My place is SO close to the area and to find out it's closing in a week or so sucks but it's a good thing too. It's a good thing so I didn't go out and break any laws. Now to find a panfishing spot below the locks is the key for me... ;)

Welcome to Lindsay GBW!

Tks Jimmer

Good to hear from you Geoff, I was wondering where you got to.

a bit of a personal break so to say Lew but glad to be back.

I wa wondering when your be back!

Have fun learning your new neighbourhood.

thanks Nick. I'm packed (as best as I can be with almost all my stuff still at my folks place) and heading out later for a walk.

Glad to have you back Geoff. I need a partner to reserve our spots for the Leafs Stanley Cup parade.

BAAAHAHAHAHA. I gave up those spots a few years ago. HH and I now have our own locations and mine isn't so hot for the parade. Everything else I love so far. TKS for the WB. I'm looking forward to being back 'I tells ya!'

Well I'm not far from Lindsay, I usually fish the Kawarthas so I'm usually driving through there. I don't got a boat, but if there's fish to be caught I'm down.

I'm game either from a boat or not. My boat's in storage till spring...

Nice to see you back Geoff. Glad all is going well for you!!

Tks MS Joey. All IS well