Took the dog for a walk this morning.

limeyangler

I lasted just under an hour....was bitter cold and did not have me thermals on. That was the only walleye....and it tasted awesome for lunch.

Simon, thats what I would call perfect! One hour lands a couple perch with attacking pike , a couple pike, and a keeper walleye, ya im jealous..However I wont be when your moving snow in a week...lol.. Thanks for sharing the vid..

Should have rigged up one of those perch for Mr.Pike that was hanging around :)

ERM...lol....but i did wish i had one of these i must admit.......

1302320781.jpg

Simon, thats what I would call perfect! One hour lands a couple perch with attacking pike , a couple pike, and a keeper walleye, ya im jealous..However I wont be when your moving snow in a week...lol.. Thanks for sharing the vid..

It was a much needed session for sure. The pike are always off that rock waiting in ambush...every time i go there one attacks....I HAVE SEEN SOME GIGANTIC PIKE THERE...when i get a small 12 or 14' i will be trolling some big baits for sure.

Love the credits at the end :clapping:

lol....yup i'm experimenting hard with iMovie '11.

yup, you have it made! Shore fish while you can! I bet your expecting ice soon.

yup.....cant wait....wont be doing much fishing or skidooing b4 Jan though...elbow is going under the knife....cubital tunnel.

LUCKY DOG!!

Great vids thanks!

Thanks man...i think that often too....perfect place for a dog that loves water.

Sure looks like a slice of paradise to me. I'm surprised your dog doesn't go chasing after the fish more often

Yeah weird....he'll chase sticks all day long.

A great lunch time break watching this. Another nice video Simon! In you next production can I play the part of the fisherman? lol. Thanks for the report!

Just pack yer bag and your on!