Port Hope Salmon Fishing

Shimano

Hi guys,

My buddies and I are planning to go Port Hope for Salmon fishing during these weekdays. Is there a specific spot where we can pay to park our car? Would there be salmons if we go by end of this week? Looking to have a great time. Also, we have a conservation license, we can catch two right and keep it?

Hi guys,

My buddies and I are planning to go Port Hope for Salmon fishing during these weekdays. Is there a specific spot where we can pay to park our car? Would there be salmons if we go by end of this week? Looking to have a great time. Also, we have a conservation license, we can catch two right and keep it?

No need to pay for parking, the fine folks at Port Hope, have free parking, but the 50 cent drafts at the Walton Hotel are a long gone thing of the past. Was a great place to go if the Salmons arnt biting

May be a few late runners if the expected rain comes through. Majority of the salmon Re in the closed sections of the river. As Chessy mentioned, you can only fish to the second train bridge north of the river mouth. Lots of water to fish there, but your timing may be off. Good luck!

Would you guys happen to have address of the location for parking or a pin point in the map where it is a good spot for salmon fishing? I know it's down there but I don't know if I should park on the west of the river or the east if there are parking spots.