Three Mile Lake

iFish4real

east of Lake Rosseau, north of Bracebridge, west of Utterson ...in Muskoka area

If this was the 3 Mile Lake you were referring to, I could have told you about a rather large amount of fishing tackle laying on the bottom of the lake. Items include several fish'n poles complete with reels, 3 metal tackle boxes, a very large selection of lures, plus assorted other items related to fishing and boating.

I know this because 40 years ago my brother stood up to pee over the side of the boat, and in the process he flipped the boat throwing me, our father and himself into the rather cold and deep water of 3 mile lake.

It's actually a much funnier story when told around a campfire while consuming copious amounts of beer. :lol:

Nice little lake....lots of docks....under which you will find just as many smallies willing to hit senkos as you will largies, even though it's a relatively shallow weedy lake.

Weeds are virtually everywhere....spinnerbaits and weedless frogs work great too.

Trolling rapalas has been a long time producer of walleye for me....over large shallow areas you'll find weeds virtually everywhere so a shallow runner will do well. In deeper areas (like Hammel's bay) troll deeper around the points.

Have fun....let us know how you do