Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

What a game..Wow Bozak and Lupes show how its done in the Shootout! Dion spitting huge gobs of blood in his first game on the new contract..The game was slower then normal but I knew our boys could win this. That's 3 in a row and a point in 7 consecutive games.. Getting back on track now..Welcome to Toronto Gleason and buh bye JML

Was watching the USA team announcement and suddenly it ended..What about the half of the team guys? lol Oh Bobby Ryan left out of team USA I suppose his horrible - record means much more then stats to the USA hockey brass

That pansy kessle dropped like he had been shot then makes the next shift. Typical laff behavior.

The only reason the laffs stood a chance today was due to the snow on the ice not letting the Wings perform their puck magic, outshot , outplayed, out classed.

It'll catch up to them.

:wallbash:

That pansy kessle dropped like he had been shot then makes the next shift. Typical laff behavior.

The only reason the laffs stood a chance today was due to the snow on the ice not letting the Wings perform their puck magic, outshot , outplayed, out classed.

It'll catch up to them.

:wallbash:

Meh its time to clean out your crack pipe Matt.. and its Kessel btw..Id wonder how you would respond to a crosscheck to the ribcage but I know better...Great game Go Leafs Go!

Meh its time to clean out your crack pipe Matt.. and its Kessel btw..Id wonder how you would respond to a crosscheck to the ribcage but I know better...Great game Go Leafs Go!

Speaking of cross checks, Lupul show get 10 games for that cowardly hit.

Crack pipe? lol, not me. That is all RF, your major.

:w00t::rofl2: