Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Because they've lost 2 games in a row? Oh the horror, lol.

LMAO yeah, although I would've liked to see them take each of them to overtime they had a lot of opportunities to do it just couldn't put the puck in, kessel needs to get back to his ways in a hurry

Boy, Alfie seems to be a thorn in the laffs side no matter where or when the game is eh?

:w00t::rofl2:

Geese, all of a sudden I feel a bit better!

:whistling:

And the Sens lost by a football score. :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

I kinda feel for ya Matt..8-4 loss hurts..

Looks good on them, I hope it forces them to wake up. The management that is, and get some real leadership. Spazza has worn out his welcome as far as I'm concerned. And the rest are playing like the 1968-2013 laffs :wallbash:

I wish the Leafs training staff would sharpen Kessels left skate edges so he could cut in off of the right wing across the face of the net once in awhile. Oh yeah ...... the defensemen trailing on the breakaway would put him through the net .... now I understand. Don't go where the bad people go Phil!

Dan O.

Holy cow! I just read this in the Sun on line.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/03/18/maple-leafs-take-on-red-wings-in-detroit

Just about the only shining light for the Leafs are their goaltenders that have carried this sad sack team on their backs and this is the thanks you get? Reimer stood on his head for a couple of spectacular stops. He single handedly kept the Loafs close. That is ALL you'd what from a quality net minder. What a joke. And you wonder why we don't like them? No wonder they're called the Laffs.

Bruins have won 10 straight......just saying......muddler

Muddler, the Bruins have won 10 straight because they're a good team playing really well. No argument. But watch out for the karma...choking out like last year and being one of the other 29 losers in the league gives you bragging right to NOTHING. I'd save the finger pointing until after they hoist the cup, which sure won't be this season! West = cup.

My opinion on Reimer is the same as last year...Great on the flop, weak on the shot!

Dispite the league having a blanket policy on cameras my experience is that it is enforced very differently from one rink to the next. Basically if it is a team that doesn't sell out you can walk in with a bazooka of a lens and they'll just ask you to not get in the way of the other fans. They don't do squat about the bozos that video everything with their portable devices. The league is in the dark ages. This the same league that resisted putting names on the backs of sweaters because the owners were worried about program sales. Inbreeding.

Holy cow! I just read this in the Sun on line.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/03/18/maple-leafs-take-on-red-wings-in-detroit

Just about the only shining light for the Leafs are their goaltenders that have carried this sad sack team on their backs and this is the thanks you get? Reimer stood on his head for a couple of spectacular stops. He single handedly kept the Loafs close. That is ALL you'd what from a quality net minder. What a joke. And you wonder why we don't like them? No wonder they're called the Laffs.

Bruins have won 10 straight......just saying......muddler

No wonders why you don't like them. No one cares.

My opinion on Reimer is the same as last year...Great on the flop, weak on the shot!

Very well said. Makes big athletic saves and then kicks out big rebounds or misses routine stops.