Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

JVR is sure looking and fitting in now!!!Why take that chance?

haha oh i hope you didnt think i wanted Vanek over JVR....JVR is hands down my favorite leaf

I was just trying to point out that Vanek has been one of the very best goal scorers in the league for the last decade...

Edited by Brettiop

haha oh i hope you didnt think i wanted Vanek over JVR....JVR is hands down my favorite leaf

I was just trying to point out that Vanek has been one of the very best goal scorers in the league for the last decade...

IMO a defenceman and good one would of been a great addition.Maybe just gave us that little bit of a edge I think we still need

Agreed, someone who can play high minutes with Phaneuf...prices must have been high for the types Nonis probably wanted...

I heard there wasn't much out there.As you said what there was,he wasn't going to give up the farm.Good luck to them down the stretch!

I heard there wasn't much out there.As you said what there was,he wasn't going to give up the farm.Good luck to them down the stretch!

They are going to need all the luck they can get..If we can get them into game shape like they were before the break Im confident they will make the playoffs, I dont suspect they will go far thou..

And that is why you can't leave the laptop open when a humorless, holier than thou, crusty, thinks he knows it all is around...... :whistling::mellow:

Oh burn.....Gotta admit that was funny...MM quit putting pics of you pussy on the net..Geez dude