Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Great game great night..Go Leafs Go! Kessel with his 30th on a hat trick..As much as i enjoy it the Sens sure do suck..They are a one hit wonder team..Its a good thing Neil netted 2 cause this would have been a blowout otherwise..

spoke with bolland tonight -- unfortunately you all have your hopes up :( (played on the same lacrosse team, Mimico Mountaineers)

He's practicing with the team, that's a great sign. Better then sitting on the sidelines with a cast on. Baby steps. I don't think anyone is expecting him to be on the ice next week ready to go.

Edited by BillM

There are 3 games before the Olympic break and then the next game isn't until the end of the month. Up to game shape by the end of the season should be the priority, not coming back too soon.

Almost had a 2-fer last night. The Colts were down 5-1 in the 3rd against London and made it 5-4 with 4:30 left in the game.

Interesting comparison to the ACC prices. At the Colts games there is a restaurant section (Seats in the open part of the arena that have a server taking food orders). I paid slightly more for a burger and onion rings then I did for a hot (sliced off the roast as you order) roast beef sandwich and kettle chips at the Leafs game. The burger/rings were fine but the roast beef is excellent.

3 for 3 this year against ottawa and 9 of the last 10. ottawa can't compete with this team

neil and maybe turris would look good as leafs. the rest of the team is where they belong, in ottawa and out of the playoffs. don't care how many points Karlsson gets, a #1D with a -15.. belongs in ottawa.

Edited by Raf

6 - 10 games?

i think kadri is dirty as anything but still doesn't deserve that.

i've watched the replay a number of times.....

as much as kadri is a dirty bum, the guy turned something fierce.

kadri actually hit him on his side, but the guy turned as he was hit....

edit: nevermind, i see the photo above that shows what i just said.

That hit by Kadri was a momentum changer. Kadri should get 6-10 games for that. And I hope the next time we meet, he leaves the ice on a stretcher. Brutal call. All said, the Sens couldn't keep the pedal to the metal and couldn't shut down kesel.

LOL this is funny..You only dream of containing Kessel..The truth is Matt your Sens suck. That simple..Your BFR was a lousy -3 and the Naz hit was perfectly clean.. I could go on and on about the pathetic Sens but us Leaf fans have the next game to look ahead to ..GO LEAFS GO!!!!

That hit by Kadri was a momentum changer. Kadri should get 6-10 games for that. And I hope the next time we meet, he leaves the ice on a stretcher. Brutal call. All said, the Sens couldn't keep the pedal to the metal and couldn't shut down kesel.

wow! You actually wish harm to a player? Thats sad.

No, I'm bitter because a repeat offender took liberties with crushing a player, from behind, head first into the boards and none of my team had the nads to permanently remove him from the game. And yes, I hope Kadri gets his like the dirty player he is.....boo hoo ...big surprise!!!

Did you bother to look at the pic posted above? Doesn't look like he hit him directly in the numbers (actually not even close). Was the result bad? For sure, do I think he wanted to break his neck on the boards? No.

If he would have turned the other way, no one would have said a thing about it. Problem is that's not the way it happened.

Edited by BillM

No, I'm bitter because a repeat offender took liberties with crushing a player, from behind, head first into the boards and none of my team had the nads to permanently remove him from the game. And yes, I hope Kadri gets his like the dirty player he is.....boo hoo ...big surprise!!!

M225_CryBaby-300x300.png