Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

I thought that was the whole point of thread---100+ pages and it's early Jan! :lol::wacko:

Yeah LOL ... Fishing and the Toronto Maple Leafs ... spent a weekend in Algonquin last May (speck fishing) with MIke B listening to game 6 against Boston, we had my little Grundig radio tied to the tarp, used a aluminum pan handle to try and get better reception. We were hootin and hollerin at every goal .... passion runs deep here !!! 100+ pages of analysis and armchair critics , thats what im talkin about !

Stay thirsty my friend..... :good:

The goalies know what's going on at ice level. If the percentage of pucks being deflected into the net was so high as to not substantiate getting a stick in the lane, it would be the goalies freaking out on their dman. After all it's a hit to their stats mainly. It's tough to have active sticks, cover passing lanes and block shots without some "friendly fire". They're like root canals...we only remember the bad ones.

matt's going to have a field day if Ottawa passes TO in the standings haha

Naw, not like me to rub it in! I like to stick to the facts and stats.

Like, did you know the laffs are outscored 17 to 5 in the last 8.5 periods? :clapping::w00t::rofl2:

That's less than a goal a period for and 2 goals a period against! :rofl2:

But it's not nice to be so hard on them, cause you can see they are really really, really trying hard. :whistling::worthy::stretcher: