Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

This is proof to all the Reimer haters that he was not the only problem 23 shots in one period they're skating circles around us in our own zone, lucky to be down 2-1 only, thanks to bernier with no help from anyone else. The second one was IMO a softy but the goalies are constantly being hung out to try by the defence, not to mention the top line isn't doing much lately. This whole team has been undeservingly winning games all year long and it's finally catching up to them at a crucial part of the season. It will most likely cost them the playoffs.

I'm willing to bet they'd still be in 2nd/3rd place if Bernier wasn't hurt..... :)

I'm willing to bet they'd still be in 2nd/3rd place if Bernier wasn't hurt..... :)

You know what I don't don't doubt it, bernier has emerged to be the better of the two goalies and clearly is keeping us in this one, we're hanging by a thread right now mind you. He probably could've kept us in a couple of the last 5 as well but the team as a whole was blowing it with poor play in all parts of the ice. It's hard to point the finger at just one guy and say it was him who blew the playoffs, even though they could still make it.

Edit: as the third goal went in a bad pinch lead to it and we've given up 30 shots in not even half a game played case and point

Edited by bassmaster4

I wish we had the 2013 team back, if someone hacked Bernier like that they'd be on the ice with one less pint of blood. Now? Eh whatever hack away, we don't care.

This team frustrates me like crazy, time to drink.

Clarkson and Dion are about even on the useless scale. what the hell was Nonis thinking signing him to a 8 year contract? 'Oh hey guys, check out these late hits and crappy fights! I'm so worth the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$'