Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

WOOOOO - as much of a non Habs fan I am, great game played by them and I hope it's more of the same in game 7, also the garbage shower on lucic was totally fitting for that garbage guy. I'm surprised Marchand didn't try and join him in the festivities he would be right at home too!

WOOOOO - as much of a non Habs fan I am, great game played by them and I hope it's more of the same in game 7, also the garbage shower on lucic was totally fitting for that garbage guy. I'm surprised Marchand didn't try and join him in the festivities he would be right at home too!

I used to have a lot of respect for Lucic, over the past 2 seasons, he's shown to be a big baby and a cheap shot artist. Very disappointing.

Big win for the habs, keeping the dream alive! Tough game in Boston, hopefully they can pull it off.

I used to have a lot of respect for Lucic, over the past 2 seasons, he's shown to be a big baby and a cheap shot artist. Very disappointing.

Big win for the habs, keeping the dream alive! Tough game in Boston, hopefully they can pull it off.

Agreed.He even acts worse than Marchant!

No surprise here...it starts from their coach who is the biggest whiner in the league.

Thornton and his bush league moves of this year, Chara and his classless laughing and the incident with patches after he embarrassed him, Marchand and his constant jabbing and poking, Lucic who in my opinion is a disgrace. I lost what little respect I may have had for him after the incident with Dominic Moore, if I recall correctly Moore was involved in a bit of of a pushing match with an equally small Bruin and Lucic blindsided Moore with a punch to the head.

Sure wished Lucic would have maned up and accepted Laraques invitation.

All of the above is an opinion of a guy who has been a Habs fan for over 50 years and has seen a lot of Bruin crap in those 50 years!!!

I think the Habs have a pretty good chance tomorrow night and nothing would be sweeter than beating this collection of neanderthals in their own barn.

I'm thinking Pitts,but looking like Rangers have some momentum.Should be a great either way.If a MTL/Ranger series..Rangers are a lesser version of Boston,so that play will work in MTL's favour.Wishfull thinking I know lol.

Edited by davey buoy

Canadians played a great game. Kudos to them. Boston still getting chances,but not capitalizing. Been a great series.

Don

I think you talk out of yer hat, more then me. That puck was NOT in.LMAO

I think who ever wins this series will be there for the cup.

Go BRUINS

Go RANGERS.