Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Carlyle to an extension, fired the rest of the coaching staff, funny it played out that was I had a conversation with my brother 2 weeks or so ago and I said they'd keep him for this season and see how it goes but give the rest of his staff the boot. pretty good prediction lol, hopefully the rest of the coaching staff can give a much needed boost to our possession game

Really the more you type the more ridiculous you sound...for even you should have realized by now that the habblets has you call them are not intimidated in the least by the Bruins and I might suggest that Rask is prolly the one pooping his pants given his record against the Habs!!!

And please enough whinning about the officiating...the best you can hope for is you get the same officiating as last game that way Lucic and that magot Marchard can go on slashing and spear and not be penalized!!!

I'll side with the Habs on this one, as much as it pains me, the bruins are playing dirty, it's a discgrace Lucic and Marchand are Canadian in my eyes, just embarrassing in the way they play the game, do they get points? yeah do they agitate? yeah but is any of it honorable? not in the slightest.

I'll side with the Habs on this one, as much as it pains me, the bruins are playing dirty, it's a discgrace Lucic and Marchand are Canadian in my eyes, just embarrassing in the way they play the game, do they get points? yeah do they agitate? yeah but is any of it honorable? not in the slightest.

Hopefully the game has been reviewed and all those cheap shots by Boston will be called.That was a disgrace.Charging Price in hoping to hurt him?.That is a low blow for any team trying to win that way.

Really the more you type the more ridiculous you sound...for even you should have realized by now that the habblets has you call them are not intimidated in the least by the Bruins and I might suggest that Rask is prolly the one pooping his pants given his record against the Habs!!!

And please enough whinning about the officiating...the best you can hope for is you get the same officiating as last game that way Lucic and that magot Marchard can go on slashing and spear and not be penalized!!!

And here I sit back reading and LOL.

Remember when hockey was a mans game? Im sure you do. LOL

Let them play,thats all I ask.

I knew it would get a good hook set.LOL

Hopefully the game has been reviewed and all those cheap shots by Boston will be called.That was a disgrace.Charging Price in hoping to hurt him?.That is a low blow for any team trying to win that way.

I hear the whaaaaaaaaaaaaam :stretcher: bulance coming.. :dunno::tease::rofl2: