Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Ya Kadris grandfather died. I honestly was hoping that he was traded when they said he wasn't at practice..Id let Him and Jake go for a top 5 center. ..
For tonight I predict a 5-4 win no Kadri lupal boland and now no fraiser..Were in trouble roster wise..The farm cant keep us in a playoff spot for long....

Ya Kadris grandfather died. I honestly was hoping that he was traded when they said he wasn't at practice..Id let Him and Jake go for a top 5 center. ..

For tonight I predict a 5-4 win no Kadri lupal boland and now no fraiser..Were in trouble roster wise..The farm cant keep us in a playoff spot for long....

I like your prediction better than mine.!,I'm thinking another loss.First of many unfortunately.I hope they can get it together soon.

5-4 win ????? Alrighty then. LOL good luck with that. I predict 6-1 loss

Ya well no one asked you now did they...lol Its ok Matt I dont blame ya for wanting someone close by to suffer with you..After all misery does love company..The only difference is most of our top players are out. What is the Sens excuse again?

Ya well no one asked you now did they...lol Its ok Matt I dont blame ya for wanting someone close by to suffer with you..After all misery does love company..The only difference is most of our top players are out. What is the Sens excuse again?

:rofl2: :rofl2: making excuse already...your top players are out.....Kessel is playing JVR is playing, Phannewf is playing, plus you have a top goaltending tandem whats the problem??? :wacko: :wacko:

I call for a Leaf effort of epic proportions and a overtime win and thus the start of renewed optimism for the elusive parade!!! :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

:rofl2: :rofl2: making excuse already...your top players are out.....Kessel is playing JVR is playing, Phannewf is playing, plus you have a top goaltending tandem whats the problem??? :wacko: :wacko:

I call for a Leaf effort of epic proportions and a overtime win and thus the start of renewed optimism for the elusive parade!!! :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

Kadri Lupal bolland and franson are out so ya id say a good chunk of our key guys are out..so id say ya its a damn good reason to be average at best

Can I change my prediction..... :oops: