Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

56 shots on net, star "Norris" defenseman a -3, and getting a beatdown by the mighty ducks of Anaheim - priceless and an indication how crap the senoritas are without krusty in the lineup....

Yes, Alfie was good eh! Thanks for acknowledging! :clapping:

As for the rest, time will tell eh? Look at what time had to reveal about your laffs. Like 48 years of time, and something about 9years as well.

Go ahead and deny you would take Karrlson on you team in a heat beat.

:whistling::blahblah1:

Sounds just as bad as a hab fan, always making lame excuses after lame excuse.... I guess that's the problem with Sens fans, they were Habs fan at one point until the NHL puts a franchise in Ottawa that has had financial problems since day one.

I do read a lot of whiney submissions here but not by Habs fans!!!

AHEM!!!!

This is the Leafs thread!!!

The senoritas thread is here: http://ontariofishingcommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=71547

Please don't sully the name of all that is good in hockey with posts about a second rate team full of European Nancy boys. :tease::tease::tease:

Not sure where you get your info but just to clarify;

Sens

14 Canadians

3 US

1 SWE

1 CZE

1 FRA

laffs

5 USA

1 RUS

1 SWE

1 DEU

Seems both teams are filled with North Americans, Sens with more Canadians and the better ones at that

:clapping: :jerry:

I do read a lot of whiney submissions here but not by Habs fans!!!

After that pounding the scHabs took at the hands of the SENS in the playoffs last year, I expect it'll be mid 2015 before scHabs fans wounds will have healed enough to participate in a hockey related discussion

:rofl2::w00t:

Sens

14 Canadians

3 US

1 SWE

1 CZE

1 FRA

laffs

5 USA

1 RUS

1 SWE

1 DEU

Seems both teams are filled with North Americans, Sens with more Canadians and the better ones at that

I don't know where you're getting your facts from, but on the current roster the Leafs are carrying, they have 21 Canadians

Sens

14 Canadians

3 US

1 SWE

1 CZE

1 FRA

laffs

5 USA

1 RUS

1 SWE

1 DEU

Seems you missed the large number of Canadians and added a Kraut for some reason. :tease: :tease: :tease:

Toronto

19 Canadians

4 USA

1 Sweden

1 USSR

Ottawa

15 Canadians

3 USA

2 Sweden

1 France

1 Czec

France? Really?

How do they play hockey in France while drinking wine and eating stinky cheeses?

Seems you missed the large number of Canadians and added a Kraut for some reason. :tease: :tease: :tease:

Toronto

19 Canadians

4 USA

1 Sweden

1 USSR

Ottawa

15 Canadians

3 USA

2 Sweden

1 France

1 Czec

France? Really?

How do they play hockey in France while drinking wine and eating stinky cheeses?

Goes to show how slow the Internet is up in Ottawa... It's on parliament hill time I guess, and no one seemingly proof reads anything before stating it. Sad

I don't know where you're getting your facts from, but on the current roster the Leafs are carrying, they have 21 Canadians

That info is based on a 13 forward, 7 defense roster. Not the 27 player roster the laffs have (not including goalies). I guess the laffs need 27 players on the bench every game just to get through the game.

Or maybe the league has special considerations for teams that haven't won a cup in almost 50 years and have missed the playoffs 12 of the last 14 seasons, just like the way the reffs favor the laffs during shootouts and penalties.

That info is based on a 13 forward, 7 defense roster. Not the 27 player roster the laffs have (not including goalies). I guess the laffs need 27 players on the bench every game just to get through the game.

Or maybe the league has special considerations for teams that haven't won a cup in almost 50 years and have missed the playoffs 12 of the last 14 seasons, just like the way the reffs favor the laffs during shootouts and penalties.

Lol more sorry excuses from a Senoritas. So now your saying the refs favor the leafs right? Is the groundwater contaminated up that way with manure or something?

Toronto

19 Canadians

4 USA

1 Sweden

1 USSR

Ottawa

15 Canadians

3 USA

2 Sweden

1 France

1 Czec

France? Really?

55 Korbinian Holzer 6' 3" 205 16 Feb 1988 25 Munich, DEU

Kessel

Van Riemsdyk

Brennan

Gardiner

Michael liles

All US born players, that makes 5.

This is taken of the official NHL site teams roster.

Sheese, laffites don't even know their own team and roster, no wonder they keep cheering for a loser team.

:rofl2::w00t::whistling:

Then the considerations for a team that has never won a cup must be even greater.

55 Korbinian Holzer 6' 3" 205 16 Feb 1988 25 Munich, DEU

Kessel

Van Riemsdyk

Brennan

Gardiner

Michael liles

All US born players, that makes 5.

This is taken of the official NHL site teams roster.

Sheese, laffites don't even know their own team and roster, no wonder they keep cheering for a loser team.

:rofl2::w00t::whistling:

? Holzer hasn't played a game all season and has been down with the Marlies since opening night.

If your going to make claims on stats, make sure to read current information, cause well, you sound like a sens fan - not credible on anything.

Lol more sorry excuses from a Senoritas. So now your saying the refs favor the leafs right? Is the groundwater contaminated up that way with manure or something?

Yup , that's it cleatus, yuk yuk. w're all unedumacated up here. Must be somting wrong wit the pond water. scuse me, gotta go meet my sis in the wood shed.

:rolleyes::glare:

Come up with something a bit more relevant or witty and stop being such a donkey!

:jerry::wallbash:

You'd figure lol. As if knocking them outta the playoffs every meeting wasn't enough. Ah Matt I'm

Sure your a fine lad and don't take it to heart. We all razz one another about our favorite teams. Even if the Leafs are more superior ;) GO LEAFS GO.