New ice fishing case by Ice Fishing Innovations

e-z-out

Well after breaking one of my ice rods in my old rod bag it was time to splurge on this beauty.

Took some time to find one that would meet all my needs.

After a week of searching I ran across Ice Fishing Innovations and they had what I was looking for.

At a price of $149.99 plus shipping at $80 and another $30 for duties

grand total $259.99

I didn't mind spending the money since breaking a thorns brother rod is not cheap by any means.

Storage system dimensions:6"H x 14.44"W x 40.63"L. 3 Tackle-boxes: 1.19"H x 4.13"W x 8.88"L1 Tackle-box: 1.56"H x 6.63"W x 10.63"L

20130311_203400.jpg

20130311_203419.jpg

nice

lots of money but I have a couple of thorns brother rods I try to protect myself, might have to consider getting one

Terry this case is well built and worth every penny

Thorns brother ice rods have to be the best rods built.

had a ugly stik ice rod, that thing was indestructable ran it over with the sled couple times still never broke, wasn't the most sensitive though.

that case looks awesome think you may of cost me near 300 bones :clapping:

been using one of those ht rod bags good for the closet but not so much travelling around

had a ugly stik ice rod, that thing was indestructable ran it over with the sled couple times still never broke, wasn't the most sensitive though.

that case looks awesome think you may of cost me near 300 bones :clapping:

been using one of those ht rod bags good for the closet but not so much travelling around

My old man told me buy it once and do it right lol

I'm starting to listen now

Wow, good for storing ice equipment, or weapons grade plutonium.

You do know you can buy the heavy duty cases at walmart for $15 and stick foam in them yourself though, right?

Lol, jk, looks like a worthwhile investment, provided the gear you put in it is worth more than the case. Haha

Rich I was thinking the same thing when I was at walmart but it didn't have the room I was looking for.

Now for the gear, just one set up is worth more then the case it self.

Happy with the case and all it's storage

Jose, are those stock photos or your gear? Ironic to secure an expensive reel to an expensive rod using 10 cents worth of electrical tape. lol

Sad to say but it's true lol

That rod only gets used by my little girl when she comes out.

I know I'll have to get the right fastener for next season.

• 1 year later...

Didnt want to start a new thread, any updates on the case? Im considering one. Wanted to make my own but the flambeau infinity 43 (almost an exact copy) is 80 bucks. When you add the foam, the price creeps up to almost being the same.

I have a few of those HT softcases and they suck bad. its amazing i havent broken a rod in there yet(at least until i posted this lol)

i break zippers on those bags alot though for some reason?

thats is a sweet case!!!! asap I am gonna start looking for material to make something similar. that price is too steep for my current budget.

id rather my tackle be seperate though