What is Wrong with these Pics....

Leecher

Hole will still be there tomorrow Jacque.... grab a big magnet and get the important part back, but take another auger to make the outing worth while!

Sounds like a great idea Wayne but I think this auger as expired it's use and next year will be looking for a better component build... I hate plastic parts they put on some of the stuff they put on the shelves... I think this one was a mishap on my part :wallbash: I'll look very closely on my next purchase from now on :)

Get an old 6" finbore off kijiji and I'll send you a set of new blades! My friend got an old unit for $10 and it cuts like butter with the new blades!

I'll keep that in mind, thanks Chad!!!

You should have had a better '' GRIP '' on things.

xx021_zpsd4823791.jpg

xx018_zpsee237db9.jpg

Yep... that grip above would of definitely help! Nice shots Paul B)

Ah here's a little mix of the words that probably came out ,

Saintsacratabarnamerdostidphocalwiss de chienne sale !

* longest word in the Franco Canadian language

and then all the birds flew away.

Edited by Randy from Sturgeon

Ah here's a little mix of the words that probably came out ,

Saintsacratabarnamerdostidphocalwiss de chienne sale !

* longest word in the Franco Canadian language

and then all the birds flew away.

:rofl2: Yeah that about sums it up Randy :rofl2:

aaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dunno: Jacque, almost happent to me yesterday...mine is the cheapest one from BPS...10 inches of slush under 3 inches of frozen snow, all on top of onother 12 inces of black ice...i left my gas auger at home thinking the manual one will be enough, big mistake...sweat like a pig drilling 3 holes.. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Definitely look at the finbores, they are amazing! My only complaint would be not enough flutes to help lift slush out of the hole, but other than that it's amazing!

Thanks Christopher!!! Will definitely look those up for sure B)

aaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dunno: Jacque, almost happent to me yesterday...mine is the cheapest one from BPS...10 inches of slush under 3 inches of frozen snow, all on top of onother 12 inces of black ice...i left my gas auger at home thinking the manual one will be enough, big mistake...sweat like a pig drilling 3 holes.. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Gino, you were lucky to be able to drill 3 holes... I was drilling thru 24"+ of ice yesterday and when I got thru, guess the flemsy piece of aluminium that holds the 6" bit let go and was left with the upper part when I pull it out :wallbash: This at 7h30am it happen.... left 2 hours later since they were not biting <_<

I was drilling thru 24"+ of ice yesterday and when I got thru, guess the flemsy piece of aluminium that holds the 6" bit let go and was left with the upper part when I pull it out

Thats why I never leave my spud behind. 24" ppppfffffffffff :rofl2:

Edited by Misfish

That's why I carry my axe with me when I'm out :)

Yeah B... Wish I had a backup plan :wallbash: Ice is thick this year with multi layers of black and white :o Nothing like last year :wacko:

I was drilling thru 24"+ of ice yesterday and when I got thru,

24" is what we have before Christmas. B)

We're @ about 4 feet now. :o

If you want to be drillin' thickish ice by hand get yourself a Nils!!!! ;)

Otherwise bust out your wallet and buy one with a motor on top!!!! :lol:

24" is what we have before Christmas. B)

We're @ about 4 feet now. :o

If you want to be drillin' thickish ice by hand get yourself a Nils!!!! ;)

Otherwise bust out your wallet and buy one with a motor on top!!!! :lol:

Oh you're some funny dude Dave :lol: 4' is a lot of ice :o Over here, haven't seen the ice any thicker in the last 3 - 4 years. That's what happens when a lot of snow falls over the winter <_<

As I said Jaques, if you want to hand drill buy one of these.

Yes they're expensive but they are the best hand auger made.

A little tough to find this late in the season but something to think about for next season. ;)

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=1089564

Thanks Dave!!! Will keep that in mind :thumbsup_anim: I'm done this season and will be hunting down for a new one next season for sure :)

Well, I looked at the pics and I don't see Terry anywhere...so moving on, nothing to see here!

HH

LOL HH LOL

Chinese are very much capable of producing high quality products, but it was white folks in the North American board rooms that asked for a cheap piece of s***.

True and I agree with you Sin