Spring Fishing Classic

mcdougy

Scored 2 pairs of breathable SImms cheapy waders for $140 a pair..... With a lifetime warranty LOL! They aren't fancy, but with a return policy like Simms has, I don't care! I wonder if I can still get the warranty if I black out their logo LOL!

i was there friday night after work,with the wife and kids. i couldnt get out of there fast enough.too many ignorant people pushing and at times purposely blocking isles. the sea of people around the reel desk was just stupid! couldnt move an inch. one till working and 1 - 2 guys answering questions and looking for the reels.

ive been to the spring classic for the past 4 years or so and this was the worst as far as service was concerned. i grabbed as much as i could before i lost my temper.

oh ya there was also a dude in a wheelchair purposely running over peoples feet and giving others attitude. not a good day

i was there friday night after work,with the wife and kids. i couldnt get out of there fast enough.too many ignorant people pushing and at times purposely blocking isles. the sea of people around the reel desk was just stupid! couldnt move an inch. one till working and 1 - 2 guys answering questions and looking for the reels.

ive been to the spring classic for the past 4 years or so and this was the worst as far as service was concerned. i grabbed as much as i could before i lost my temper.

oh ya there was also a dude in a wheelchair purposely running over peoples feet and giving others attitude. not a good day

Ya the AGGIES guy had a bit of a problem it seemed.. I waited until 8:30 or so and the reel counter had lightened up considerably. Walked out with a nice new cold water lc. and alot of other stuff. Put a bunch of my export money into the economy.

Stoped in today after perchin all morning on CooksBay. Absolutley nuts in there. Lots of deals, but gonna wait till next Saturday to grab a rod/reel combo. About the service...maybe its just me, but I think it keeps getting better in there. Theres an older shorter curly haired guy that works the lure and rod section and he's been very helpful to me on more than a few ocasions and thought it should be mentioned. Just hoping they got my cheapy combo in stock next Saturday and hoping its not a zoo again.

Got there at 10:30 & left at 4:30, Bought what I wanted too, talked to lots of people & got one of Mercer's Flipp'n sticks free to boot, talked to Derek Strub, Peter Savoia, Simon Frost, Dave Mercer, a bunch of Bass Pro employees & a bunch of customers, my father & I had a great day, Great deal on KVD Spinnerbaits & other things needed or wanted lol & listen to a few of the Speakers

Tight Lines SBK :Gonefishing:

DaveMercersRodBassProMar10.jpg

Edited by spinnerbaitking