Hello to all!!

mcdougy

I believe it is important to introduce myself and say hello to everyone!!

I am a country boy living in london ontario with a wife and 3 kids(16 f, 10 m, 5 m). I am a carpenter by trade and selfemployed for the last 18yrs

as a smallcontractor.I have always been a outdoor person. I like to hunt deer and moose, atv, sled, white water canoe, camp, and obviously have a interest

to fish. Most fishinghappens in a 5acre family owned pond with bass and perch.

Last fall I decided that the 2 boys and wife were showing enough interest and really enjoying the fishing enough to buy a small boat. i had purchased a 15

2stroke yamaha earlier in the summer because of a few hunt camp mishaps of the boys" rolling the dice" on old unreliable junk motors they find for $200 and

leave you strandedfor hours on shore. I cannot and will not "roll" like that. so kijji found me this 1999 15h.p. that was at least 20yrs newer than anything they

were willing to supply. (whew...glad I got that off my chest)So anyways, i bought of kijji again, a 2007 14ft starcaft with a sweet layout and floor and live well.

The size of boat and set-up i had always dreamed of owning one day.

I plan on learning alot about fishing here, because I truly only know the basics. (pole, bait, and laughter).

I appreciate all info provided from most people and have a good sense of humour. I'm not sure how I can contribute for others but will offer my opinion on

something that I believe to be accurate.

Thanks and CHEERS

Matt

Edited by mcdougy