Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

Reimer has a "Mild MCL Strain" according to TSN radio, out for minimum of 1 week. The guy said kipper has been out for 1 week, and now an additional 2 weeks for the same injury. 1 or 2 weeks, no big deal, no need to make moves, bring up another marlies goalie and let scrivens run the show. 3 or 4 weeks, thats tough.

Edited by jedimaster

I've been enjoying the Leafs game this year, and especially this past week. They seem to have it all finally. Size, speed, goaltending. But there's one thing that drives me crazy when watching the Leafs games. The play by play caller, no matter who it is, always says Clarke MacArthur, not just MacArthur. 80% of the time at least. An example would be, Phaneuf over to Kessel, back to Bozak, tipped over to Clarke MacArthur. They hardly ever call him by just his last name. If you haven't noticed this, you will next game, and it will drive you crazy. lol Clarke MacArthur, Clarke MacArthur, Clarke MacArthur. That's all you'll hear all night long. Saturday night at home to the Sens. Tell me what happens because I'll be watching the NASCAR Sprint Unlimited. But I will change channels and catch coaches corner. :ph34r:

Tell me what happens because I'll be watching the NASCAR Sprint Unlimited. But I will change channels and catch coaches corner. :ph34r:

Ya thats going to be a good night for sure! Go Leafs Go ! I would also like to see the 78 Furniture Row car win!

Nah...Bob Cole will be calling Saturday night, and the way he has been lately it might be Gilmour, to Sundin, behind for Sitler....I wonder if he will call them Doug, Mats and Darryl? :P

I still love Bob even if he gets a few calls wrong :) I'd still like to see him and Neale back in action. Best pair of announcers to ever hit the CBC.

I still love Bob even if he gets a few calls wrong :) I'd still like to see him and Neale back in action. Best pair of announcers to ever hit the CBC.

I love Bob as well, but it's sad to hear him now. It is time for him step back. He really doesn't know what is happening much of the time.

So that means if you buy tickets off of someone for a leafs sens game they can cancel them at the door? That is messed up, its legal to sell tickets as long as there is no profit. Thats why they are sold for face value plus a service charge. There is something that feels illegal about that.

Say what..This is awesome..What, is this run by Musky Matt.. I as a leaf fan take this as a compliment..Ya baby wait till the23rd Those ignorant Leaf fans will be twice as loud..GO LEAFS GO....Alfie sucks......

Damn, I am wondering if I should sell my leafs rangers tickets and go buy tickets in ottawa. They still have tonnes of seats for sale even for the leafs sens game next weekend. I can get lower bowl pairs row G for 200 a pop. Same price I could sell my rangers tickets for.

Edited by jedimaster

HAHAHA!!!!!!

Silly SENS Fans, TIX ARE FOR LEAF FANS!!!! :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Too funny!!! I can hear how this went in the Sens boardroom.

"Gentlemen we have a problem!! There are too many leafs fans in our building and we need to do something about it!! Lets pay the citizens of Ottawa to come to our games because we look like a bunch of loser dweebs when the visiting teams fans out number our own fans 4 to 1!!!!!"

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! :lol:

LEAFS RULE!!!!

SENS DROOL!!!!!!!! :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: