Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

:dunno: Geese, did the Sens(PRAISE ALFIE) win again????

What's that now? 5 losses in a row for the laffs? Points in their last 5 for the Sens(PRAISE ALFIE) including 2 wins and beating a team the laffs just lost to!!

4 points up on the laffs and that with a depleted lineup. :rofl2::w00t::w00t:

Laffs are sinking fast.

GO SENS GO (PRAISE ALFIE)

You can see who Carlyle likes from the picks in the shootout. It's a wonder he didn't have gunnerson try.

I was keeping track of how many times gunnerson gives the puck away and It was six times in a row in the 2nd. I would trade him for a pylon. I would play komiserick instead of gunnerson.

I thin kwe are at that point in the year where the mid season scedule is critical. The leafs have Buffalo and Tampa back to back then they play boston twice in a row. The leafs can't afford to drop the next two and need these wins. There will be 15 games left after these next 4 and fortuately none more against boston. If the leafs can win 2 of the next 4 I would be very optimistic. If they drop 3 of the next 4 I think its going to look grim. After these 4, they play 11 games against teams below them in the standings. They shold be able to play .500 and still make the playoffs. The games against Phili, Islanders, rangers and tampa are most critical. Those are the temas lookin up at the leafs gunning for a play off spot.

Hell no, but if they drop these two to coming up against tampa and buffalo that back to back against boston will be the end of the season if they don't win. 500 over the next 4 puts keeps them in a good spot to be buyers fo the deadline. 4 losses and they are gonna consider selling.

He is waiting to see if he sells or buys. If he buys and gets anything other than a goalie or a center he wasted money. Its clear this is what the leafs need to everyone with eyes. I heard an interesting rumour that ovechkin may be on the block to be traded in the summer and coul dbe had for a bag of pucks if anyone is willing to eat that enormous contract.

If the leafs go for a goalie, I wold think Miller, Luongo and Brizgeloff could all be on the block.

He is waiting to see if he sells or buys. If he buys and gets anything other than a goalie or a center he wasted money. Its clear this is what the leafs need to everyone with eyes. I heard an interesting rumour that ovechkin may be on the block to be traded in the summer and coul dbe had for a bag of pucks if anyone is willing to eat that enormous contract.

If the leafs go for a goalie, I wold think Miller, Luongo and Brizgeloff could all be on the block.

As much as I like oven chicken there is no way any sane GM takes that hefty contract on ..7 years at 10 mill..70 mill for an averave player at best (last 2 years) is way to much.. Lots of 30 goal scorers for way less Bobby Ryan being one of them.. KYper was saying that a Grabo and a pick may be in play for Louongo. Come on April 3rd!

:rofl2:

Probably not any more one here. However, this is after all an Ontario forum, not exclusively a Toronto one. Where are you Sens fans? Or... are Matt and I the only ones on this site?

Possibly the only ones that are able to type on a computer....