Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

Well I for one could care less if they dont win a cup.. I enjoy hockey and I love the Leafs.. have my whole life.. This will never change.. Go Leafs Go.. I dont even care if Ottawa or Montreal win it before my leafs do..

Well, Rogers has shown with the Blue Jays that they are finally willing to do what it takes to win.

Mind you hockey and baseball are completely different animals, as in baseball you can buy championships (more or less).

But it at least gives a glimmer of hope.

I don't care of I have to wait 30-40 years to see the Leafs win the cup, as long as Ottawa or Montreal doesn't win one in the meantime.

Hockey Sinny.... Hockey...Montreal has won a cup in every decade except the last one. The leafs are a sad sack of S#!t and aren't worth the paper the Game Program is written on and until they are Y"all are just whistlin dixie. leaf fans haven't had a leg to stand on for almost half a century so try preachin to someone who don't know the game cause as far as I'm concerned they ain't got any. Game that is........Notice I don't use capital letters when referring to leaf fans? Haven't earned it..... hehehe. I love this.....

Edited by moxie

Hockey Sinny.... Hockey...Montreal has won a cup in every decade except the last one. The leafs are a sad sack of S#!t and aren't worth the paper the Game Program is written on and until they are Y"all are just whistlin dixie. leaf fans haven't had a leg to stand on for almost half a century so try preachin to someone who don't know the game cause as far as I'm concerned they ain't got any. Game that is........Notice I don't use capital letters when referring to leaf fans? Haven't earned it..... hehehe. I love this.....
q

Awesome simply awesome

The laffs are sad sack Bwahaha

That was so beautiful it almost brought a tear to my eye.

Kessel scores a goal and the parade is back on

Bwahaha

I leave for 8 months or so, and this is what I come back to. Should have figured Muskymatt would be all over this. haha.

I wish we got AM640 out here, instead of the Team1200. Apparently Erik Karlsson is the best player in the league (yes, better than any other player) at least thats what the Ottawa media says, and his coach.

Pot - Stirred

I leave for 8 months or so, and this is what I come back to. Should have figured Muskymatt would be all over this. haha.

I wish we got AM640 out here, instead of the Team1200. Apparently Erik Karlsson is the best player in the league (yes, better than any other player) at least thats what the Ottawa media says, and his coach.

Pot - Stirred

I'd like to see anyone dispute Karlsson as the best player in the league, he can do it all and drive the tempo of the game at the same time. His take away from Stal said it all. The guy is a machine, plays over 30 minutes a game and all at 175lbs. Incredible!!!!! He is the ideal player to build a winning team around.

Kind of the anti phanuf

Lolol

18th in gaols,104th in assists and 42nd in points. Strange stats for the best player in the league.

a stats guy eh? also a laff fan?

When pretty much anybody in the league would agree that he is the tops and teams dfence actually practice drills to contain him. I think there is some credibility to that claim.

And as a defenceman he has more points that the any laff player. :clapping::worthy:

When pretty much anybody in the league would agree that he is the tops and teams dfence actually practice drills to contain him. I think there is some credibility to that claim.

And as a defenceman he has more points that the any laff player. :clapping::worthy:

Kadri has same point total

mmmm yeah thats how a winner is decided,the most points wins. Who in the league says he is the best player ?? All teams run drills addressing players and systems from each and every team. Might be new to you but that is how it has been done since the league began.

As far as having more points than any Leaf player...nice attempt at avoiding the question.

Have another whirl and tell us how he is the BEST player in the league , betcha cant , now THAT is funny !

q Awesome simply awesome The laffs are sad sack Bwahaha That was so beautiful it almost brought a tear to my eye. Kessel scores a goal and the parade is back on Bwahaha

hehehe. It's so much fun pickin on leafers cause they just keep gettin back up and askin for more...

This is a great game..Kadri wth a huge hit on Subban..lol Dion is out pounding too.. Reimer looks solid and were winnin 3-0 Oh ya and the Sens..lol funny..when we beat the Habs tonight we will be ahead of those pesky Sens in the standings

haha,holy a guy goes fishing for one day andmisses half a game and look what happens. Go Leafs Go!!!!!

Ya missed a good half game of hockey..The boys are hittin and kessel scored yet again..Hope he hits 20 by the time playoffs start