My Prediction for Snow This Winter - Little to None NF

bigbuck

This winter is going to be a bust for snow. Friday night I was puttering around in the garage while frying some fish so I decided to fire up my snowblower which has sat idle since last winter. Gave her a few pulls with the gas and ignition off to move the oil around, turned everything on, primed it and she fired on the first pull.

Every time it fires easily, the winter is a bust. Warm and no snow. The times it gave me some grief were the cold winters with lots of snow. So there you have it. Put your heavy parkas away and break out the shorts...... LOL

I must be still optimistic then ..... lol . Our winters have changed over the years since i went into the buizz in 88 . I've notice in our area now that winter has gone from the normal five month down to a total of just four weeks of real good snow days , them being any two weeks back to back in January and the same for Febuary then it's pretty much over , but some how i still wont put the equipment away til i hear the frogs out the bedroom window ..... lol .

I must be still optimistic then ..... lol . Our winters have changed over the years since i went into the buizz in 88 . I've notice in our area now that winter has gone from the normal five month down to a total of just four weeks of real good snow days , them being any two weeks back to back in January and the same for Febuary then it's pretty much over , but some how i still wont put the equipment away til i hear the frogs out the bedroom window ..... lol .

Roy and Paul....stay away from my window...stay away ...from my backdoor too...lol... :whistling:

Listen boys, my snowblower has not been wrong for 8 years now. I can say with a lot of confidence that the Oakville area won't get bombarded this winter. As for snow tires, when it is damn ugly out. Stay home or take public transit. It will take the better part of forever to go down the street anyways. Normally, I'd love for there to be plenty of snow, the kids can have a blast tobagganing and rolling around in it. BUT, this year, I just don't have the get up and go to shovel and use the blower. Between my Lymphoma and the Chemo, I'm just plain smoked. Imagine having a low grade hangover that doesn't go away, that's how I feel. So I'm happy with my blowers prediction.

Listen boys, my snowblower has not been wrong for 8 years now. I can say with a lot of confidence that the Oakville area won't get bombarded this winter. As for snow tires, when it is damn ugly out. Stay home or take public transit. It will take the better part of forever to go down the street anyways. Normally, I'd love for there to be plenty of snow, the kids can have a blast tobagganing and rolling around in it. BUT, this year, I just don't have the get up and go to shovel and use the blower. Between my Lymphoma and the Chemo, I'm just plain smoked. Imagine having a low grade hangover that doesn't go away, that's how I feel. So I'm happy with my blowers prediction.

Then for you BB i sure wish you get to have your way .

Skip, those look like a lot of fun to drive! LOL!

You've got to love it BillM or their not , your welcome to come out with us one night and try out . My two new one's on the end have passenger seats in them which are great for trainning the new guys . If theres no snow soon we may have to mount post hole augers on them and go work Lake Simcoe for some thing to do... lol .

Edited by Skipper " D "

Skip, you are in the plowing business. I just realized that. Bud, I hope you guys up that way get buried just enough in the white stuff. The winter wonderland up your way was a bust last year, we went up too HH to check on our trailer and there was barely a foot on the ground. That was no good for the snowmobilers and the businesses up there that depend on them. But I hope it works out good for you this winter. Cheers.

BB