NF- Quebec taking language laws too far

Rod Caster

Yes. Really. Responding to satire with 'That's ridiculous.', suggests that you weren't in on the joke. Don't worry, you won't be the only one

Wow man, you really proved you're smarter than that dude, cuz you got the joke (not rocket science) before him.. or so it seems. Perhaps you just misinterpreted the satyrical 'thats ridiculous' or something.

Wow man, you really proved you're smarter than that dude, cuz you got the joke (not rocket science) before him.. or so it seems. Perhaps you just misinterpreted the satyrical 'thats ridiculous' or something.

Yeah you're probably right. Seriously though, I just thought I would get out ahead of people bashing Quebec, or opining on language laws, all over an obvious joke article. Didn't work.

Reading the comments on their website is funny as well.

The first time I heard this show it was about a guy who commuted from calgary to vancouver for work. Well over 100 hrs per week he said he would drive hahaha. I actually believed it until I thought about it and looked into the show.

That's a funny program. I really got a kick out of the show that was trying to promote "Kid Free Nieghbourhoods".

Taken right off the This is That website:

"This Is That is a current affairs program that doesn't just talk about the issues, it fabricates them. Nothing is off limits--politics, business, culture, justice, science, religion--if it is relevant to Canadians, we'll find out the "This" and the "That" of the story.Each week, hosts Pat Kelly and Peter Oldring introduce you to the voices and stories that give this country character in this 100% improvised, satirical send-up of public radio. "

Edited by nofish4me

Nonesense <_<:blahblah1: :blahblah1: I think they have lots of time to waste on things that don't matter :rolleyes: As if I'm going to teach my dog how to speak / understand :rolleyes: Keep your animals on a leash while strolling in any park and that should be good enough for me and any other living people using our resources ;)