Perch Season Question

pidge

can anyone tell me if there is a season fo perch? really wana get out this weekend and go for some perch, but not sure if its legal or not. Can someone help me out please.

p.s. dont know if it matters or not, but I wana go up towards hwy 10/ hwy 89 Shelburn area. Thanks.

This is why it's critical to get your own copy of the regs and read it fully before heading out on any body of water. Like Misfish said...read the regs.

Xrap is correct for Division 4 that you are planning to fish, but for other outings/people reading this thread... Limits apply many places other than Couch and Simcoe.

Divisions # 1/2/5/16/17/20/21/22/22A/24/27(Nippissing -where there is also a season!)/28/30/31/32/33/34 all have limits on Perch

Edited by irishfield

Geeze thanks everyone for the quick responses. And Irishfield I'll do a serch for the regulations, thanks.

You can get them online, or pick up a copy the next time you are at a tackle store. I always check them before heading out to a new body of water, and it's handy to have with you as well, either on the boat or at your cottage or ...

Happy fishing,

Mike

Just curious....I was at that exact spot today....Hwy #89 and Hwy #10....Shelburne area. For the life of me, I can't figure out where you would go to catch Perch in that area. Trout perhaps, I saw lots of parked cars and trucks that were probably doing just that, but Perch is another thing altogether.