OFN Swill - Niagara Division

Well, it was a small but quality group that got together tonight at the Judge & Jester in Grimsby. Lots of good conversation and a lot of laughs. I was sure that I had met John before, asked him if he knew Buoy Benson. "That was me on the old board!!" Okay, okay, so I had talked to him at a couple of Swills in Oakville! :dunno::blush: That was a long time ago! He seemed just as nice as Buoy Benson :rolleyes: It was also a real pleasure meeting your much better half John. You've got the green light, now get out there and buy that boat!!

It was great to see Joe Fish and son Alex. Funny, last time I saw him was the night I sold my last boat Hawg2. Tonight I meet him again after just selling Hawg3. See you in four or five years Joe!

It was great to finally have a good chinwag with Tracker (Don). Sonny is a class act and was great meeting him tonight. Also found out he was Jen's brother!! Sorry we didn't get much chance to talk Jen. And last but not least good ole Loonietoon. Nice seeing you again Kelvin. Geez haven't seen you since............last Saturday.

If anybody's ears were ringing its probably because we were talking about you. :blahblah1::blahblah1:

Took this picture of Tracker so everybody would know what he looked like!

2007_0501_192652AA.jpg

Jen, Loonietoon, Sonny, moi, Joe Fish, John's wife (dang I'm no good with names, sorry), Joe's son Alex, Tracker, John and Jen's friend (did I say I'm no good with names, sorry)

2007_0501_192950AA.jpg

And reverse order....

2007_0501_192848AA.jpg

We'll have to do it again in the fall!

I am going to second that on the whole WINGS WERE GREAT THING!

It was wonderful to meet everyone last night. The conversation could have gone on the entire evening. What an amazing group of people.

Cheers,

Jen

:thumbsup_anim: Sure was great to meet with everyone again. Well we finally got to meet Sonny & Jen.. now when I get into trouble you will know who it is... To bad I had to leave early as I was having so much fun.. Why is it that 4 letter word always seems to get in the way of having fun?? :clapping:

once again, sorry i missed it, but will go to the next for sure! i found myself fishing port dalhousie all by my lonesome, just trying to ease my mind from all the things that are troubling me.. it worked...

pigeontroller, were u down at port D last night?? do u have a twin??

I had a great time!

But Roger - think there might be something wrong with your camera - really makes my hair look grey!

Was nice to get to meet Joefish and his son, sonny, loonietoon, John and his wife, and to see Jen again - she has a million dollar smile!

And Roger - well what can I say - never dull when he's around! Thanks for organizing such a great night for all of us.

And I agree - chicken wings were great - havta say - they beat the firehall!

Took a few pictures - but I played with the camera and screwed up my settings, so they aren't that good:

Joefish and son

John and his wife ( sorry John - next time say cheese! )

And the 3 stooges ( had the rest of us in tears )

Loonietoon, Sonny, And the man himself - Roger

And last but not least - Jen

Thanks again all - I had a great time and can't wait for the next one!!!

Don

Edited by Tracker

Well, it was truly my pleasure to meet a bunch of great people with the same interests!!!,,,Already looking forward to the next meeting,,,whether it be on the water or over some good eats!!!! :thumbsup_anim: