100th greycup.....

Gerritt

There is going to be a lot of disappointed people if it is only on tsn.

If there is a little ice on the field the can play for the Stanley cup too.

Overheard a women at the grocery store saying they can't get TSN, so there all going to huddle around the radio and listen to the game. Kinda sad.:(

I sometimes listen to NASCAR races over my satellite radio while puttering out in the garage. I used to listen to hockey..... Sometimes it's just as entertaining over the radio.

Use to work late and listen to hockey or baseball in the car on the way home. Wasn't to bad now that you mention it.

I love to listen to ball games NASCAR NHL on the radio it's even better when you know who they are talking about and use your mind to fill in the pictures.

I was not pleased at all with the anthem did he mess up and do a crappy cover up or just that stupid to make changes and add words and leave others out?

I am not a sens fan but love to listen to the OPP officer sing it there he should always do it.

Use to work late and listen to hockey or baseball in the car on the way home. Wasn't to bad now that you mention it.

Hear hear I loved driving home at 8.30 -9 listning to the leafs loose :wallbash:

I kind of miss it sometimes?

Go Boston Go

OOPS gota get rid of Betman first...