100th greycup.....

Gerritt

If anyone is really stuck for a feed post back here I can stream the game if you really need it.

is it Beiber free? I will pay a subscription fee for a year.... if I never see justin or that moron from mariana's trench again lol

lets just say i wont be running out to purchase any of his music....im damaged goods now that i seen that halftime show

THe Poster says "it official...Canada has lost its cool"

Lennon,Yoko and Pierre.....

Bieber wearing overalls with Harper? what have we become.....

God help the Bieber nation.

Game was good. Glenn was not. Glad the double blue won!!

Ok I am not as old as some of you so here we go. Gordon lightfoot - whatever. Looked like he was dead. Not really impressed at all.

Mariana's trench sucked large.

Carly Rae Jepson (sp?) whatever. Not very entertaining.

Bieber was at least entertaining to watch. Put on the best show of the 4 singers by far. Not even close. Other than his saggy crotch pants, I thought he was good.

Overall it was a weird mix of really old (lightfoot who is like 74 and caters to 60+ year olds I guess) and really young (the other 3 performances, probably catering to 10-17 year olds.) Not sure they hit the mark with performance choice. Nothing for the 25-50 year olds, which probably makes up most of the viewers and atendees of the game. Odd

www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=410291

Clearly bieber was a bad choice. He didn't even do any interviews with any canadian tv stations.

America can have him...and i'll throw in a bag of pucks to sweeten the deal.

Now that cfl is done can we have the nhl back please? I forced myself to watch a soccer game last week.... one team got 1shot on net the entire game. Game ended 0-0

I tried watching a few marlie games but I just cant do it.