duck dynasty

jedimaster

I mean come on, moonshiners? Ur telling me that they air video of an illegal activity and then air video of the sheriffs trying to bust them. But can't find them? Ummmm, the same camera guys taping the cops just taped the moonshiners DUH!!

many shows and documentaries on tv have shown the purchase and use of illegal drugs. i'm thinking there must be some privacy legal mumbo jumbo that the film crews can't report the offenders to the police if they agree to be filmed for a documentary?

I tried to get through ten minutes of one of the episodes tonight. Couldn't do it. I have no idea what the attraction to this show is.

Ya, I constantly hear people raving about this show.....i turned the channel after 5 minutes, booooring an wayyyyy scripted...

Maybe ill give it another chance but first impression was terrible

Thats not really their wives, they arent really rednecks, or family. Its a funny show, but poorly acted/scripted and anyone who believes there is the slightest speck of reality in the show needs to give their head a huge shake.

Cant watch that garbage personally. Though ive never been fond of a lot of the mind melting crap on the idiot box.

Thats not really their wives, they arent really rednecks, or family. Its a funny show, but poorly acted/scripted and anyone who believes there is the slightest speck of reality in the show needs to give their head a huge shake.

Actually a LOT of it is TRUE.....the old man....PHIL ROBINSON was a starting QB at LSU as reported this past Sunday on FOX NFL Sunday (their pregame show).......and here's the rest of the story....

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/redneck-millionaires-built-duck-dynasty-duck-call-business/story?id=15961955#.ULS0H-SK2Lw

Don't want to stir anything up on here.... but I've been told to watch it by a few friends from school, cause I find the types of people on that show quite 'entertaining'. While I may laugh at some stereotypes while watching some youtube clips I've seen, I could certainly never live anywhere down there.

just my $0.02. :rolleyes::worthy:

Actually a LOT of it is TRUE.....the old man....PHIL ROBINSON was a starting QB at LSU as reported this past Sunday on FOX NFL Sunday (their pregame show).......and here's the rest of the story....

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/redneck-millionaires-built-duck-dynasty-duck-call-business/story?id=15961955#.ULS0H-SK2Lw

What does a former career in entertainment have to do with the reality of a poorly acted pseudo-hunting show?

Thanks for the reed,BB.

I have no problem with the show. Like said,ENTERTAINMENT.

:canadian: Redneck with a sippy cup. :lol:

SOMEBODY sounds a bit JEALOUS..... :whistling:

Damn right im jealous. I work my ass off to get by. These idiots literally do nothing, and are rich beyond your wildest dreams. They act like a high school drama class, yet are making more money than people who have spent their whole lives trying to break into the world of acting. I'm sure many in tv/movies agree, these "reality" shows make tv look ridiculously mindless. It really did become the idiot box.

Damn right im jealous. I work my ass off to get by. These idiots literally do nothing, and are rich beyond your wildest dreams. They act like a high school drama class, yet are making more money than people who have spent their whole lives trying to break into the world of acting. I'm sure many in tv/movies agree, these "reality" shows make tv look ridiculously mindless. It really did become the idiot box.

But you could always take up making duck calls or deer calls or moose calls or turkey calls or coyote calls....or....here's a good one I haven't seen yet....FISH CALLS.... :)

• 3 months later...

Gold rush? Do you really believe that these guys are still scraping for money to feed their families. Gambling their last dime to make it in mining? After 3 seasons of being on a hit tv show

In the pilot season the contract was likely a flat rate with bonus at end of season if ratings were strong enough...for all consecutive seasons it is a rate per episode with season ending bonus depending on ratings

that is on top of their mining revenues (or lack thereof)

Its like jersey shore for men.

LOL

blowing up a duck blind and making a bad ass blind out of an old rv...that's awesome