Excellent service from Cabelas !!!!

lew

I phoned Cabelas last Thursday night and ordered a GPS unit, and was told delivery would take between 3 - 7 business days to arrive here in Toronto.

I received it today.........3 business days.

No wonder some companies flourish !!

I'm not surprised. For the last 10 years or so I've probably averaged 5-6 orders a year with them, and never once have they let me down.

Shipping is always fast, prices are good, selection is the best, and return policy is second to none.

:Gonefishing: i've always had Grrreat svc from Cabela's shipping on my Trolling Motor Killed me ...

shoul've bought it @ CTC... but on average very very good svc..good prices great selection

it's 'boot time they build one up here ..

order from them quite often all i have to say is number 1 service, and its weird sometimes i get charged duty and other times i dont get charged ...weird..

If the products are manufactured in the US there is no duty, if they are made in China or any other country they will hit you for the duty fee.

well I like both stores

the only problem with BPS online ordering is they ship UPS and UPS screws you with broker fees everytime

I am sure BPS has lost millions in Canada cataloge sales after going with UPS, pity

Place an order online last Weds for some baits for an upcoming trip :D and they were sitting on my dinning room table when I got home from work Friday. I was impressed!

Whopper

We normally order pizza for take-out...