. tickets

lhousesoccer

Leaf tickets....... :dunno: ....how do you consider that a WIN.... :whistling:

Almost like winning the right for Bills tickets.... :wallbash:

Tell that to the 700 hundred thousand or so fans that want one of the 100 hundred thousand tickets avaiable..Now try that at a Bills game...lol :sarcasm:

Tell that to the 700 hundred thousand or so fans that want one of the 100 hundred thousand tickets avaiable..Now try that at a Bills game...lol :sarcasm:

And how many MILLIONS are in metropolitan Toronto....compared to 265,000 residents in Buffalo...... :whistling: ...also take into consideration that the Leafs sell what....25,000 tickets per game while the Bills sell close to 80,000 seats for each game.... :)

I got drawn to spend my money on Monday and was allowed to purchase up to 4 tickets. Here's the thing the thing though I bought 2 tickets for a friend and then another friend got back to me later in the day and also wanted 2 tickets, which I thought I could do but I didn't read the fine print. You are only allowed to make one transaction on the day so after I bought the first 2 tickets I was no longer eligible.

Also you are required to buy one of the other games as well. So all in all for 2 tickets it was $400 bucks. Thankfully for me I am not spending that money but my friend is, I was fortunate enough to get some corporate seats for the game.

Also since there is a good chance it will not happen, no need to worry you will get a full refund if the game is cancelled for any reason including weather.

I got drawn to spend my money on Monday and was allowed to purchase up to 4 tickets. Here's the thing the thing though I bought 2 tickets for a friend and then another friend got back to me later in the day and also wanted 2 tickets, which I thought I could do but I didn't read the fine print. You are only allowed to make one transaction on the day so after I bought the first 2 tickets I was no longer eligible.

Also you are required to buy one of the other games as well. So all in all for 2 tickets it was $400 bucks. Thankfully for me I am not spending that money but my friend is, I was fortunate enough to get some corporate seats for the game.

Also since there is a good chance it will not happen, no need to worry you will get a full refund if the game is cancelled for any reason including weather.

You're a good friend, my friend....LOL

Now just hope they win those games...... :)

Detroit vs. Toronto has always been a classic match up, and living exactly halfway between those two cities most of my life makes me look forward to being there, and appreciative of the lottery system they implemented for fairness. I hope the lockout doesn't happen.

Here here. :canadian:

Bettman needs a kick in the teeth. :asshat:

Wonder what a charity could make from buying tickets to that event. :lol:

That guy couldnt hold his nose any higher.