NF - A Special Puppy

Hey guys,

As some of you know, and FishnSled know's all to well...lol our dog had puppies back on trout opener weekend. One of our little boys didn't do to well right off the bat but he pulled through and was fantastic while feeding from mom. He was always a bit shy and timid and his big brothers and sisters kind of picked on him a some. We've had to take him in and spend more time with him because at breakfast and dinner time they wouldn't let him eat... So he spends half his time with us, and half his time playing with his brothers and sisters.

My wife temporarily called him Shadow because he's afraid of everything...including his own shadow lol But he's amazing with our 1, 3 and 5 year olds and hasn't even had a single accident in the house. He does NOT like to be alone, and thrives when he's able to get attention and be around people, or his mom. Honestly, he's just awesome... if we didn't have so much on the go, as well as 3 kids under the age of 5 and a lab already we'd be keeping him. Most of the 9 pups are accounted for, and some of them having been living it up at their new homes for a couple of weeks! We have a few left that are all awesome, but this little guy could use a special home where he'll get lot's of love and attention... and have a family that has time to take care of a shy puppy. We've grown attached to him since spending so much extra time with him so it's hard to write this up, but I know it'd be best for him if we can find him a home where he'll get the attention he needs.

I have a pic of him here and can post a bunch more later.... Mom is a Golden Lab and dad is a Purebred Doberman...

IMG_9298.jpg

Thanks!

Ryan

Edited by The Urban Fisherman

Can't see the pic...

I have some friends who are currently looking for a dog... they are huge dog people and have decided to get another after their dog passed a few years ago... there is always someone home and she works in an environment that is dog friendly, so she could take the dog to work with her...

Let me know if you want more info...

HH

Edited by Headhunter

HH - thanks for the offer, I will grab that info from you later tonight if I can... And I'll get a few more pics of him.

RangerGuy - My dog was due in to get spayed after she was done being in heat. Aside from spending time in the kennel with her puppies or when we're away overnight, she's mostly an inside dog but with the chaos of my daughters birthday party we let her out on the front porch for a few minutes during dinner and our neighbors Doberman got to her right on our front porch. He even came back the next day jumping at the door when she was inside... lol

Thanks a bunch guys - hopefully we can find this shy little guy a good home!

Cheers,

Ryan

Please......somebody stop me from looking here.

I'm pretty sure;

Shadow would be a great companion.

She would thrive in our family.

Love the Credit in my back yard.

Enjoy casual hours at the office.

Probably like fishing?

Would love visits with my Grandaughter.

Ryan, I'll pm you in the morning.

Edited by pikeslayer

I'm pretty sure;

Probably like fishing?

right on Simonclapping.gifgood.gif

I'm pretty sure;

Probably like fishing?

Do it! (insert Starsky and Hutch voice)