Abu Revo Great Price

John

Not sure on the shipping cost but those who have US shipping addresses this seems to be great deal..

American Legacy Fishing Company- NEWS BLAST- June 27 , 2012

Our BEST DEAL of the YEAR!

ABU GARCIA REVO SX - High Speed (7.1:1) R.H. Casting Reels - Normally $179.95

NOW $99.95!!!

Factory New In Box with Warranty, Papers, etc.

VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES ~ ONLY 400 REELS AVAILABLE at this Unbelievable Price

FIRST COME - FIRST SERVE!!

Order NOW Using This Link:

http://www.americanlegacyfishing.com/abu-garcia-revo-sx-high-speed-7-1-1.html

Folks, this is a D-E-A-L and we're the ONLY Abu Garcia Dealer Offering this AMAZING OFFER. We just couldn't wait until this Sunday's Newsletter to tell you about this!

This Abu Garcia Revo SX High Speed (7.1:1) Right Hand Retrieve Low Profile Casting Reel is a GREAT Reel and has been given many, many 5-Star Ratings by thousands of Anglers in the last 6 months. It is a CURRENT Model and can still be found all over the Internet for between $149 to over $180. Retail is $179.95 So at an Amazing $99.95 this deal is simply a NO BRAINER for ANY FISHERMAN!

Never used this fine reel? You've been Missing Out! This Abu Garcia Revo SX High Speed Low Profile Right Hand Retrieve Casting Reel has an amazing 10 + 1 BEARINGS, Corrosion Resistant Frame, Carbon Matrix Drag (one of the Best Drags out there), Linear Magnetic Brake, Duragear BRASS Gears, 7.1:1 Retrieve, 8.9 oz overall weight, and much more. These are NEW and include a Full Factory Warranty!

Match these Abu Garcia Revo SX High Speed Right Hand Retrieve Casting Reels up to a G. Loomis or Shimano Rod with some Sunline Fluorocarbon, FX2 Braid, Super Mono Line or Power Pro Braid and you have one INCREDIBLE Combo! And you'll still Save a bundle Overall!

Comparable to the Shimano Chronarch ($199.99), these reels simply rock. Need ALL the specs? Here's a link to Abu Garcia's web site that includes all specifications as well as how some of your fellow anglers rate this awesome reel: http://www.abugarcia.com/products/reels/low-profile-baitcast-reels/revo/revo-sx

Wanna' See a Video on this reel? Her you go:

We ONLY HAVE been able to confirm 400 pcs. of this Abu Garcia Revo SX Low Profile Right Hand Retrieve Casting Reel, so this is a FIRST COME-FIRST SERVE Sale. These will very likely be gone within a few days (if that) so Time's a' Wastin' - ORDER NOW! There's No Quantity Limit, but we ask all of you to consider your fellow anglers and give them a chance at these great reels as well.

We Only Have These Available in Right Hand Retrieve. No other coupons or discount codes can be used with this offer. American Legacy Fishing Company Gift Cards Can Be Applied at time of purchase. These Abu Garcia Revo SX High Speed Low Profile Casting Reels will be received by us no later than July 6, 2012 and we will ship your order immediately on July 6, 2012 via FedEx or USPS Priority Ground. You will receive a tracking number before this date in order to expedite shipping when they arrive. Orders placed between now and July 6, 2012 will be charged to your credit card (or Pay Pal) upon receipt of order. When our quantities are sold out the reel will no longer appear available on our web site - that means they're GONE.

This absolutely the BEST DEAL we have had This Year, so PLEASE DON'T MISS OUT! ORDER NOW!! (Please)!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

We hope we have met your expectations for world class service and products. If we have not, PLEASE let us know. Businesses only succeed when they give 110% to their customers in commitment, trust, and service. Thanks to all of you from Tom, Dixie, Nikki, Adam, Brian, Jake, Josh, and Irina, for making our days so much fun and fulfilling. God Bless.

BOOK EM', DANNO!

Friends don't let friends miss out on our Newsletters and our specials! Pass Them On! Just forward this to your friends, club members, or anyone else you think may have an interest telling them to just email us at [email protected] with the word "NEWSLETTER" and Presto, they are Signed Up.

Remember, our Newsletters Almost Always Contain "Newsletter Only" SPECIALS". These may or may not be on our web site depending on what our Inventory Quantities are.

So Please, Pass Us Along! Show your friends you Care!

American Legacy Fishing Company, LLC

500-A N. Congress Ave

Evansville, Indiana 47715 USA

Phone:1-812-402-6350 -Fax:1-812-402-6352

Visit Us Online at: www.americanlegacyfishing.com

Your G. Loomis Superstore!

Your G. LOOMIS SUPERSTORE!!!

© 2010 American Legacy Fishing Company, LLC

very good place to deal with, remember to sign up for their newsletter to get an additional $25 off your first purchase over $100

Thanks for the tip. I signed up, added a $7 lure to the $99 reel and with shipping it's $101.49 US.

And thanks to John for the original lead. :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks

Wait till first week of july. Chances are theyll have 10-15 percent off. Shipping will run u 15 but its 2day. Its ups but no fear most pf my small orders get over no problem. The expensive ones are just taxed. No outrageous fees

If you are shipping to Canada do NOT use UPS they make millions every year through their customs brokerage services to private individuals.I do use them to clear commercial goods going in and out of the US and I can clear a $100,000 shipment for less than $50.......they charge $30 or so for a $100 item if you don't have a negotiated contract with them.............I always use USPS.

I bought a reel through American Legacy last summer. They seem to be good people to deal with.

I asked them to send my reel USPS they said "No problem." I don't think I paid anything extra at the boarder.

• 2 weeks later...

I took advantage of the special price and ordered the Revo SX for $99.95 and two packages of reaction Innovation Worms for $9.38 for a subtotal of $109.33. I received a discount of -$9.38. For those who were asking about the shipping , it was $18.95 and sent by US postal Service. The total was $118.90. So I basically got the innovation worms for free. It was mailed last Friday and I received it today. I leave on my trip north tomorrow and had time to try the new reel. I matched with a 6'9 inch Vendetta rod and it is sweet!!!!!!!! This was the first time I've ordered from American Legacy and I'm very pleased.

I took advantage of the special price and ordered the Revo SX for $99.95 and two packages of reaction Innovation Worms for $9.38 for a subtotal of $109.33. I received a discount of -$9.38. For those who were asking about the shipping , it was $18.95 and sent by US postal Service. The total was $118.90. So I basically got the innovation worms for free. It was mailed last Friday and I received it today. I leave on my trip north tomorrow and had time to try the new reel. I matched with a 6'9 inch Vendetta rod and it is sweet!!!!!!!! This was the first time I've ordered from American Legacy and I'm very pleased.

Any duties, or customs fees?