Weekend Musky

cowanjo

Hi Everyone the weekend was tough to have sharpened hooks and waited for the open, I had family commitments and enjoyed every moment, my kids are awesome but on with fishing. Baseball Friday night and Saturday morning and another game at lunch time plus my daughter dance recitals. Mid afternoon my wife said stop looking glum,you mowed lawna nd did all the family stuff and go fishing - so in the car I went for a two hour trip to my cottage. Got some partners for Saturday afternoon from seven to dark - fished with kevin and martin (Kevin got a small one maybe 30 no photo here) we go into home lake and land one almost immediately then back to my place for a beer, I am still choming for more so we wait for the storm to pass and go back out. Sunday chores to do at cottage so had only the opportunity to fish for a couple of hours. Here are the new members of the 2013 group of slimey friends.

Number one - caught in open water measured 39 inches early was still raining on us in grey skies - note looks like i had fingers in its mouth but honestly all my hands are still were they are meant to be

photo2.jpg

Head back out after change of clothes and beer (one!!)

Number two - caught in 15-18 feet casting weed edge measures 46 inches

photo-Copy.jpg

Number Three caught next cast after number two measured almost 40 ok i will call it 39 but would need to stretch its tail

photo3.jpg

Sunday had to fish by myself so sorry about the photos, but those who know the size of the stowmaster will understand these were not that small, note i never picked them up or put them in boat so no idea of size

Fish 1 caught in 22 feet over deep edge and rock

IMG-20120610-00067.jpg

Fish Two caught after I see a splash and motor over to some floating weed clump.

IMG-20120610-00069.jpg

I hope everyone is having a season like mine it has been a great start. Enjoy and maybe someone will crew with me next sunday (Fishgreg :whistling: )