Wfn Casting Call!

TJQ

WFN OPEN CASTING CALL!

Do you want to be on WFN with the host of Facts of Fishing, Dave Mercer? If you match the criteria below and want to have your 15-seconds of fame, email your name, address and why you want to be on TV to [email protected] no later than Friday, December 1st, 2006.

The following criteria are required:

WFN subscriber

Reside in Toronto or Port Perry area

Available on December 12 or 13 between the hours of 10am - 7pm (exact date and time to be confirmed)

Comfortable being on TV, including but not limited to your house (inside and out)

Love to fish and watch fishing!

The lucky winners will be contacted the week of December 4th by a WFN representative. Specific information about the TV appearance will be made available at that time.

Good luck!

Happy Holidays from all your friends at WFN!

Hey everyone! I just got off the phone with the folks at WFN. They are getting great response! Just goes to show the power of the OFC nation. Whoever the people are that are chosen by WFN to do this, I guarantee you one thing - we will be having lots of fun! So if you haven't signed up yet, and you want to have lots of laughs and share a few fishing stories, make sure you do.

A few days ago, there was a topic running on all the different guys that host TV shows that are on this site. I can't believe you guys were shocked that some of us were on here all the time. This site is one of the most informative and entertaining fishing sites around. Some of the best anglers in Ontario are on this site and I check in as regularily as I can. Just because some of us host TV shows and work in the biz doesn't mean that we are any less fishing freaks than anyone else (just ask my wife)!

Anyways, keep up the great site and I hope to see some of you for my WFN special and take care!

Regards,

Dave Mercer

www.factsoffishing.com

Hi Folks,

Even if you live outside of there indicated area I would still enter. I will be pushing for them to pick a few real hard core fishing freaks and if that means a bit of a drive then I say let's do it. Just let them know how hard core you are!!!!!!

Regards,

Dave Mercer

www.factsoffishing.com

P.S Don't forget to tell them that The Facts of Fishing is the greatest LOL!

Sounds like a great opportunity, but alas I do not get WFN as I can't afford to upgrade my dish at the moment :(:(:( and wouldn't you know both those days are my days off :( , I have an OFC hat, t-shirt and jacket even :( (we need a crying emoticon here)... :P

Good luck to those who enter...

Maureen