My boat is in and ready to go (Some pics)

RangerGuy

Yup max HP 75 :)

Those names are funny!

75 hp is same as 90 hp but what I read ECU has a different part number.. and really what's the performance improvement

with 15hp.. I think it would be very minimal. Oh and from my understand it's not in the exhaust it's in the intake which

changes fuel/air mixture.. DANGER! with out ECU change

Edited by RangerGuy

Yup I'm a duck hunter :) I actually think it would be cool to put a 2" powered jack plate not for speed but for raising the motor

up when the water gets shallower. I've read a few message boards that say jack plates void your warranty. I have to look into this.

Turns out they didn't install my extra seat base..it wasn't ordered ARGH! so I will install the base myself

when it comes in.

Apperantly, the drivers seat doesn't come installed from the factory for tillers, that's the one they installed.

Would have been nice if they waited for the customer to specify where I liked it but..it's not in a terrible spot

so not a real big deal.

Cant' wait to get her broken in..that's my next post LOL!

Congrats RG on the new Lund,I have a similar set up a 2008 Lund 1660 Classic with a 60 Yamaha tiller unlike you my dealer let me position my seat before it was screwed down.

The Yamaha runs so smoothly and you will like the rpm control when you want to troll slower.

Now get it slimed and Quaked or ducked lol

Edited by Mike the Pike

Anybody know why Lund paints a black square on the transom where the motor is mounted?

It might be to hide staining from assorted motor liquids or exhaust gas from marking ????

However on your boat I am sure it was to hide the 4 great big holes they drilled wrong and had to patch.... :blahblah1:

Art