Oldest Son Graduates from Residency in the Air Force

Billy Bob

THANKS Lew.......you were suppose to be the second part of the previous reply......someday I figure it out..... :rolleyes:

Don't feel bad Billy, I can't figure that multi-quote thingy either.

I think we're too old for these fancy new gizmo's :lol:

There have been many others here that also had very kind and encouraging words that I want to THANK also.....even though I couldn't figure out how to multi-reply to.....

THANK YOU EVERYONE......we are very proud parents.....

I have mentioned this before......but if anyone ever has the chance to visit the Dayton, Ohio area......MAKE SURE you stop and see the U.S.A. Air Force National Museum in Beavercreek, Ohio......EVERY plane that has ever flown under the the US colors (Flag) is INSIDE this HUGE museum....even the continental ballistic missiles standing UPRIGHT.......including the famous PEACE KEEPER aimed at the old Soviet Union....and the best part it's ALL FREE...... :clapping: ...including parking....we have been there 3 times and haven't had time to see it all......if you do plan a trip let me know and I'll get you info so you can see and BOARD retired Air Force One planes...including the famous one that President Kennedy's body flew back in after his assignation in Dallas, TX.....here's more info on Wright Patterson Air Force Museum.....BTW it's the second largest Air Force Base there is.

http://www.nationalmuseum.that other site.mil/

BTW........my favorite part is a whole area honoring Bob Hope for everything he has done for our military........and the area also set aside for the Doolittle Raid......this in itself is AMAZING feat for those who have never heard of these volunteer pilots.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doolittle_Raid

Here is a tribute to them.......

TimsNewApptandAirForceMuseum029.jpg

TimsNewApptandAirForceMuseum030.jpg

From what my son heard and told me this past weekend.....there are only 3 left from this group.......GOD BLESS THEM ALL

God Bless them Bob.Being broght up in a military household, i have always been interested in Military History. the storey of Dollitles Raiders is one of the strories that intrigued me most. It was an important turning point in WW2. It showed the Japanese, that the the Americains could reach out and get them where it counted, The homeland.

THANKS once more everyone.......and Nipfisher....Tim is 3 for 3 the last 3 years of deer hunting when he could get away.....the Air Force didn't have to teach the boy how to shoot....LOL.....he knew by the age of 12... :thumbsup_anim:

He's a fine lad then B.B.

The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.....unless the tree is on the peak of the hill.

My bride and I conceived him on Mt Everest....LOL......

Actually my youngest is part Canadian....conceived on the shores of the French River (Sand Beach Lodge).... :)

My bride and I conceived him on Mt Everest....LOL......

Actually my youngest is part Canadian....conceived on the shores of the French River (Sand Beach Lodge).... smile.gif

Dang Bob !!!!!At least let me finish my Cheerios firstwallbash.gifwallbash.gif

There's nothing in the world that makes you feel as good as watching your kids succeed.

I'm right there with you Bob; we're off to Ottawa this weekend for my daughter's law school graduation ceremony.

Hey would your son be interested in a blind date with a 26 year old lawyer; just saying. :whistling:

Dan.

Hey Dan, Ottawa is a great law school. I graduated from Osgoode myself this year.

Wonderful BB, congratulations to the whole family on this tremendous accomplishment. The Air Force is a first class act. They saved my daughter's life. They went above and beyond throughout her ordeal. All you ever read is bad press regarding veteran treatment and recovery, some is likley true, most is likely fiction, and nearly all is from earlier conflicts. Our experience was and continues to be the best treatment available from the best doctors with the best equipment. Your family are all Great Americans.

Edited by doubleheader

Wonderful BB, congratulations to the whole family on this tremendous accomplishment. The Air Force is a first class act. They saved my daughter's life. They went above and beyond throughout her ordeal. All you ever read is bad press regarding veteran treatment and recovery, some is likley true, most is likely fiction, and nearly all is from earlier conflicts. Our experience was and continues to be the best treatment available from the best doctors with the best equipment. Your family are all Great Americans.

I am so GLAD TO HEAR that your daughter is doing fine and was treated with the utmost respect and with the best medical treatment available to our fine military personal....and I want to THANK her for her service to our country ....GOD BLESS HER... :)