Whitefish fishing today with Ralphie

Joey

Well we tried our darndest to get team 1 a whitefish today, had a few follows, caught a few zebra mussels, but that's the most excitement we had.

Ralphie was great in the boat so here's a few pics of him (he mostly slept). Try jigging with a pupply sleeping on one arm :rolleyes:

7281896470_c78e199fbc_b.jpg

7281913416_262895c0a7_b.jpg

I finally got him to sleep on his little bed for awhile, but not long, had to put my jacket on him for comfort :lol:

7281889666_cf4614ebe8_h.jpg

He did tour the boat a few times and went up front with Paul for awhile. I had him tied up tho as it was only his second time in the boat. He wore his lifejacket there and back but it was bothering him while anchored so I just tied him up on a short leash.

On Daddy's lap :D

7281915526_6eabaf9450_b.jpg

So a nice day on the water, but el skunkaroo for us and no whities for team 1. Sorry team, we'll try again another day. I think Paul and B may have plans for next Saturday now :whistling::good:

Paul looks so grown up,with that new hair cut. :rofl2:

Ralphie,aint no puppy.He,S getting huge.

Betty went AWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

7281889666_cf4614ebe8_h.jpg

Paul,we need inches,try the hold the lip/tail thing next time. Me bad J.

Edited by Misfish

I think he already is Lew. Good practice for the little fella.

Thats really too bad you didnt get any whities for your team Joey sarcasm.gif Guess you'll have to try another weekend..

We found the fishin' tough today too; only three in the boat, and G wasnt able to add any inches to your team either, although I understand Team 4 got a few more.