Its happening again...

well it happened again...

i have a walleye tournament today... take off at 7:00am...

been awake since 2:00am... :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

i get myself so worked up for fishing....

and im stressing out because i havent been able to fish hardly at all this season because of my motor issues... so im kinda fishing blind... and the walleye are in transition from spring to summer locations... so the jig bite has slowed right down but the crank bite isnt hot yet...

my brother is on some quality fish so thats the pattern we are gunna start with... then mid day we are gunna hit my summer milk run looking for a few good fish...

according to previous years this tourny doesnt get big weights... the past 3 years were 12lbs 12lbs and 15lbs that won with a 3 walleye bag... and most boats dont break 10lbs...so all we need is a 4 pound average to be near the top...

thursday afternnon my brother got a 4lb and 7lb walleye so our hopes are high...

anyways... just killing time watching American Dad and reading some threads...

wish me luck today...

well it happened again...

i have a walleye tournament today... take off at 7:00am...

been awake since 2:00am... :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

i get myself so worked up for fishing....

and im stressing out because i havent been able to fish hardly at all this season because of my motor issues... so im kinda fishing blind... and the walleye are in transition from spring to summer locations... so the jig bite has slowed right down but the crank bite isnt hot yet...

my brother is on some quality fish so thats the pattern we are gunna start with... then mid day we are gunna hit my summer milk run looking for a few good fish...

according to previous years this tourny doesnt get big weights... the past 3 years were 12lbs 12lbs and 15lbs that won with a 3 walleye bag... and most boats dont break 10lbs...so all we need is a 4 pound average to be near the top...

thursday afternnon my brother got a 4lb and 7lb walleye so our hopes are high...

anyways... just killing time watching American Dad and reading some threads...

wish me luck today...

Good luck Mike!

I am not even fishing a tourney....i'm heading out for crappie and walleye with my buddy Cliff for an early session and i'm at at 3:30am!

Gonna clean the bathroom and sweep/mop whole house and get laundry folded......BROWNIE POINTS...that will increase if i get home with a limit of fishes....if i can do that i should be in 1st Place for today ;):whistling:

Good luck Mike!

I am not even fishing a tourney....i'm heading out for crappie and walleye with my buddy Cliff for an early session and i'm at at 3:30am!

Gonna clean the bathroom and sweep/mop whole house and get laundry folded......BROWNIE POINTS...that will increase if i get home with a limit of fishes....if i can do that i should be in 1st Place for today ;):whistling:

did all my chores yesterday... wanted to make sure i had the extra free time after the tourny for celebration(hopefully)...lol

Nice haul, nothing wrong with that. I hear ya about not being able to sleep, happens to me all the time. Next weekend I'm in a "tourny" (just 20-30 guys pooling money together for whoever catches the biggest fish) and I know I won't sleep well the night before, and that's not even a real tournament lol.