Been a while since I have had a chance to fish

Handlebarz

Well there was a lot of fish caught this weekend on my boat and on a Slowpokes but today the wife and I put a whoopin on the eyes until we ran out of crawlers.

We were fishing LSC in 14fow using harnesses copper with crawlers we were off the water before 9:30 with these 9 also lost a few and had many sheep, silvers,perch, SM and a LM to round the day.

I hope everyone else had a great long weekend I know we did with family friends and fireworks last night and a early day fishing before the heat it sure did round out a great week.

21c53a82.jpg

43ffda03.jpg

Wow...nice multi-species day there Mike...looks like summer there too!!!!

And if thats you in the second pic holding up the fish, i have finally made the connection between the lures you make and handlebarz!

Edited by limeyangler

Well done Mike & Danna!!

Same spot as yesterday? Rolly and I had a good time but the fish couldn't find us too easily! Okay, we went 2/3 with the 'bow going towards the block party BBQ tonight. I tried some, still don't like it!

Is Danna available for any walleye derby's?

I was telling Brian I should have taken a pic of a 19 1/2" SM I got yes I measured it when I was taking the hook out my tape is on my back deck and makes for a good place to lay a fish down I hope to get some big cats again my bad on not taking pics of the last ones but we will get bigger ones