I saw the Avengers Movie

Keep this thread spoiler free...But damn go see that damn movie. best movie I have seen since Lord of the Rings. In fact I would put this up against any one of the LOTR movies. Saw it at 12:02am and when it was over at almost 3am people were on there feet cheering.

I was not a big fan of the Hulk, Loved the first Iron man, Captain America was pretty good. This movie blows them all away. The hulk was AMAZING!!!!! IMO the hulk STOLE the movie. He was awesome. If you even moderately enjoyed any of those go see this damn movie. I am a big movie guy, I see everything. Cabin in the Woods was also enjoyable but a total Snore compare to this.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still smiling about that part and when the Hulk and Thor are side by side during a bit of a breather in the action and the Hulk has just a little bit more steam to blow off..lol.

Yes those were great scences for sure .... great movie ... worth the price of admission !

I'm still smiling about that part and when the Hulk and Thor are side by side during a bit of a breather in the action and the Hulk has just a little bit more steam to blow off..lol.

The whole movie was awesome, but that moment was the first time I actually laughed out loud. Took my wife and son to see it at the Bank of Nova Scotia IMAX Theatre on Ste-Catherine Street in Montreal on Sunday. Saw it in AVX-3D - whatever that is. All I know is that we had to go up 5 levels of escalators to enter Theatre 7, and then the IMAX screen went all the way back down to the first level, and sound was Dolby 7.1. Never seen a screen so big - and the Avengers made every use of it. My son's a huge IronMan fan, and it was awesome to see him so excited when he flies onto the screen the first time! Great movie.

I've seen it twice so far and will probably catch it one more time before it leaves the theaters( which doesn't look like it will be anytime soon ).

A great flick to be sure and even greater if you're a comic geek like me. The cast was tremendous and the brilliant acting really enhanced the total movie experience!

So here is the questions. where does this stand for you on the all time greatest list of comic genre movies...

Superman, Dark Knight, Avengers, Xmen etc... I would have to say even though the IMDB ratings for Dark Knight are higher I enjoyed Avengers much more. I just couldn't take the funny voice for batman. The orginal superman movies had an awe about them though...