US boat

I just realized that there are a lot of good bass boats being sold cheap in the US right now, I would consider buying a one, but right now my only question is if you buy a boat registered in the US do you need to re-register the boat for canada? If you do then is it hard to do?

Edited by Richmond Hill fisher

I just realized that there are a lot of good bass boats being sold cheap in the US right now, I would consider buying a one, but right now my only question is if you buy a boat registered in the US do you need to re-register the boat for canada? If you do then is it hard to do?

i have imported 7 boats. There is some paper work to do. Nothing to hard. Have to pay a $205 riv fee. Just make sure the trailer has the manufacturing date on it and there is a title or a MSO.You will run into all kinds of problems if there isnt.(some states are non title states so watch that) The boarder doesnt care about the motor and boat. (they just want there tax) Take the trailer to Canadian tire get it inspected, mail some forms off to service Canada to get your numbers for the boat.Pay your tax on the trailer at service Canada and away ya go. Make sure you have separate receipts for the boat motor and trailer. hope this helps if you have more questions just shoot me an IM

... Even if someone gave me a bassboat, I'd have a hard time keeping up with gas, a trailer, repairs, patches for my shirts, fishing equipment etc etc...maybe that's why they are so cheap.

You must have one heck of a good paying part time job! Haha

Edited by Rod Caster

When I was 14 I'd spend months saving to buy rod or a reel.

Times sure have changed. LOL!

That's about when mono came out eh? :whistling:

These would be even funnier if there was more than all of 5 years difference in our ages. :thumbsup_anim:

btw

I used to collect beer and pop bottles to buy lures at Canadian Tire.

That's about when mono came out eh? :whistling:

369043-abe_simpson_large.gif

Back in my day we called it gut string! We made it ourselves from roadkill when the buggy's ran a bit fast. We'd use the fur to make tam o'shanter's. They were a popular hat worn by all the dandy's back in the day, which was a Thursday in case you were wondering!

369043-abe_simpson_large.gif

Back in my day we called it gut string! We made it ourselves from roadkill when the buggy's ran a bit fast. We'd use the fur to make tam o'shanter's. They were a popular hat worn by all the dandy's back in the day, which was a Thursday in case you were wondering!

That looks like The Shroud Of Turin.

A higher power is apparantly sponsoring you.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Thanks Mike, I almost puked I was laughing so hard!!! :good: :good:

How you gonna pull a bass boat on your bike?